Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Please post the pics in the picture gallery! :D
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Please post the pics in the picture gallery! :D

Sorry for the spam 😆, I thought no one visits the pic gallery that's why I posted here . 😳
Will post in the gallery next time . 😃
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Sorry for the spam 😆, I thought no one visits the pic gallery that's why I posted here . 😳

Post a few caps here
Not so many
That way it's hard to open the pg from phone
But a few caps from the epis is very much welcome here
U r right
No one visits the pic gallery of this forum
So posting pics there is just pointless
So post a few caps like 3 to 4 pics of the epi here
Then we all can still and it won't look like spam as well
tabajahanzeb thumbnail
That's amazing. I love this show. Haider/Mishal are a very realistic couple and I so agree with Haider on how he won't let Humna be with a coward like Kadir. Kadir needs to defend his relationship with Humna and marry her anyway. Is he a man or not? Like really, people. But I love how Haider realised Mishal is his izzat as well. Haider/Mishal is slowly becoming a favourite couple too.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabajahanzeb

That's amazing. I love this show. Haider/Mishal are a very realistic couple and I so agree with Haider on how he won't let Humna be with a coward like Kadir. Kadir needs to defend his relationship with Humna and marry her anyway. Is he a man or not? Like really, people. But I love how Haider realised Mishal is his izzat as well. Haider/Mishal is slowly becoming a favourite couple too.

Hey new fan

Welcome welcome

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

its easier for people to find them there when making sigs
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

its easier for people to find them there when making sigs

That's a point too . Will keep in mind . Post only a few - around 6-7 caps here and the bulk in Pic gallery . 😳
Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 8 years ago
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zahid ahmed is really growing on me. He looks fantastic in besharam. I dunno if its just me but his attitude and dressing style reminds me of Engin Akyurek from Kala Paisa Pyar especially the leather jackets and greenish brown pants. There is a rugged hot vibe to zahid in this drama n me likeyyy..
The chemistry between saba and zahid is natyral and intense I think they have what it takes to be the next asher khirad given the story unfolds nicely. The other actors are loud and brash im not too keen on them only watch show for saba zahid moments. So far liking the show.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

Zahid ahmed is really growing on me. He looks fantastic in besharam. I dunno if its just me but his attitude and dressing style reminds me of Engin Akyurek from Kala Paisa Pyar especially the leather jackets and greenish brown pants. There is a rugged hot vibe to zahid in this drama n me likeyyy..

The chemistry between saba and zahid is natyral and intense I think they have what it takes to be the next asher khirad given the story unfolds nicely. The other actors are loud and brash im not too keen on them only watch show for saba zahid moments. So far liking the show.

I knowww

I knowww

ZAHID LOOKS FREAKING HAWWTTT AS HAIDER

not just the dressing sense the character he plays just suits his persona so well

He is kind of like haider in real life...a no nonsense guy

Same goes to saba too...this role is kinda tailor made for her...I was so tired of seeing her in bechaari roles but this time is just bindaas and she looks FREAKING hot too

I won't compare them with Asher khirad as the genre is completely different

Humsafar was soothing chemistry

HAISHAAL has fiery chemistry

So can't compare
I saw the second episode but I still cant get myself into this show. Maybe in the next one lol