Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Same here πŸ€” as muchh as i like Haider and Mishal together i still feel something looks forced how all of a sudden in front of media ppl Haider realized that Mishal is his izzat ...may be he is impulsive by nature dats y πŸ˜•

I think there was some attraction from both sides in their very first meeting in the talk show itself, specially from the side of Haider...or else even in a impulse he would not have asked her for nikah . I don't know what she saw in her, it's difficult to say what attracts a guy towards a girl . May be her spunky nature , may be her zidd or mufatness . May be it arose his interest as the way she was opposing him directly from their very first greetings...and Haider ne to Humna ko bol hi diya..."tumhara bhai thoda deewana hai" . πŸ˜†

He wanted to drop Mishaal home just after the nikah...that's right , but I think the reason was he seriously thought Mishaal could not take this marriage seriously...but something changed in him after he heard her saying she was willing to give this marriage her 100% given a chance .
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Word Count: 1

LadyMacbeth thumbnail

LadyMacbeth thumbnail

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 8 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

I think there was some attraction from both sides in their very first meeting in the talk show itself, specially from the side of Haider...or else even in a impulse he would not have asked her for nikah . I don't know what she saw in her, it's difficult to say what attracts a guy towards a girl . May be her spunky nature , may be her zidd or mufatness . May be it arose his interest as the way she was opposing him directly from their very first greetings...and Haider ne to Humna ko bol hi diya..."tumhara bhai thoda deewana hai" . πŸ˜†

He wanted to drop Mishaal home just after the nikah...that's right , but I think the reason was he seriously thought Mishaal could not take this marriage seriously...but something changed in him after he heard her saying she was willing to give this marriage her 100% given a chance .

EXACTLY cudnt hv said it better
It was episode 5 where she kept telling him to take her to his home...and that models can also be a home maker of the husband is brave enuf to keep her at home with respect n that she can live with him wherever he lives and even when the car AC wasn't working she didnt complain just opened the window n started enjoying the fresh air
So all this kinda got to him that if she can accept it why not him
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

EXACTLY cudnt hv said it better
It was episode 5 where she kept telling him to take her to his home...and that models can also be a home maker of the husband is brave enuf to keep her at home with respect n that she can live with him wherever he lives and even when the car AC wasn't working she didnt complain just opened the window n started enjoying the fresh air
So all this kinda got to him that if she can accept it why not him

You guys said everything. I don't think it looked forced it doesn't matter how they got married what matters is they're both husband and wife now. Like two mature people they both know that there are certain responsibilities and duties both need to consider. I think the reporters made them realize the situation even more bc that's when Haider like any real man starts comprehending what has happened and accepts that Mishaal is carrying his name now and she has become his izzat.
I also sensed an attraction between them in the talk show maybe Haider got attracted to her strong and gutsy personality lol I don't think he's seen such girls in his town. As for Mishaal maybe even though she had a hard time accepting what he was saying but deep inside she wanted it to be true. All his talk about politicians aren't like what she thinks and respecting women etc. Since we know how her life is and how the only thing she wanted in life was to be respected. Maybe that's what made her feel some sort of attraction towards him her need to feel respected and loved
Not to forget Mishaal has always been the one responsible for her mother and other people no one has ever willed to take responsibility for her. Haider is the only person who she met only for a couple of hours yet he wasn't willing to run away from his responsibility.
I don't know I guess this is just what I think I may be wrong lol
Edited by Ishq-Dua - 8 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Same here πŸ€” as muchh as i like Haider and Mishal together i still feel something looks forced how all of a sudden in front of media ppl Haider realized that Mishal is his izzat ...may be he is impulsive by nature dats y πŸ˜•

What strikes me, that he said "my Mishaal" in front of media. From nowhere he just realised that Mishaal is his πŸ˜†
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

May be you are right! The way Mishal was interfering in the talk show could give Haider a tingling that he on spot asked her to marry him.. and Mishal said yes...though yes from both sides seem very unrealistic, but we need to remember that it is a dramaπŸ˜ƒ