Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Neel_M

^I'm not sure what makes her feel loved from his mom :)

I love Saba and Zahid and both are amazing actors, but still not convinced about the reason of Nikah!

Nikah, Mishal roaming in his home and suddenly Haider realizing that Mishal is his izzat seems forced and rushed to me...

I didn't see anything rushed in any scene after the nikah

The only unrealistic and rushed scene was when they get married on their first meet up ...that also wud hv made sense if they cud tactfully show a few heated scenes between haider and mishaal in the first 3 epis
And showing them kinda drawn towards each other irrespective of the hatred n then haider proposing mishaal wud hv made sense

Mishaal saying yes was not unreal though coz since last few weeks there has been way too much nautanki about her marriage be it from her dad's side her mom side and even the new guy who was after her
So that time all she felt like let's get married and get over it

So why she said yes also made sense

Only zahid proposing out of the blue didn't make sense

BUT I LOVED THE POST WEDDING SCENES
it was as real as any other pak drama thankfully

Zahid wasn't shown changing on the spot
He was literally adamant in finishing off the wedding in that night itself and told her thousand times that he will drop her
It was her who kept on saying she can stay wherever he stays and she will stay like a biwi just like thousand of other gals do

And as they say NIKAAH KA DO BOL IS ENUF

And that's what they showed exactly thru mishaal finally finding peace in her husbands house

Plus haider was indeed going to drop her home but the media helped to bring on what the nikaah does to every man and it was BEAUTIFULLY scripted by the writer

Neither is haider going ga ga over her neither is mishaal but they just don't want to end the nikaah for the heck of it

Deep down they want to give it a shot n want to see how things go as amongst all the wrong surrounding it doesn't seem THAT wrong to them

And last two epis showed enuf build up to make the bedroom IZZAT dialogue make sense

I was also disappointed by the way the nikaah seq was scripted but the show is BACK WITH A BANG BABY
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

@bold Obviously, Haider's mom wasn't very welcoming towards her. But in one of the scenes when his mom asks her to call home and she's about to get up and go, his mom stops her and says finish your chai first. It's a small moment but Mishal's reaction is significant.

This show is not perfect. And I bet there will be a lot of unrealistic moments like this in the future given the plot and storyline but the actors make it worth watching.

THIS SHOW IS THOUSAND TIMES BETTER AND REAL than the other 80% crapfest shows running in every channel in every time slot

This show very much falls under the 20% awesome shows bracket comfortably

Now a days many other shows show way more unrealistic negativity to my disappointment

Just a few shows in the real pak drama essence in tact

With this show they cud hv easily went overboard given its genre but the first 3 epis were very real n nice

And they did go overboard in the wedding epi bit thankfully epi 5 and 6 again brought the show back to track

do I have any other choiceπŸ˜†
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saki24

Need to watch the epi ASAP maybe will make some stuff aftr Ramzan ...i said maybe becz i dnt like saba

But you can make on Zahid's only 😳 i really like your edits πŸ˜ƒ
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

^I'm not sure what makes her feel loved from his mom :)

I love Saba and Zahid and both are amazing actors, but still not convinced about the reason of Nikah!

Nikah, Mishal roaming in his home and suddenly Haider realizing that Mishal is his izzat seems forced and rushed to me...

Same here πŸ€” as muchh as i like Haider and Mishal together i still feel something looks forced how all of a sudden in front of media ppl Haider realized that Mishal is his izzat ...may be he is impulsive by nature dats y πŸ˜•
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Word Count: 1

LadyMacbeth thumbnail

LadyMacbeth thumbnail