Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

What cracked me up today is everyone asking about the walima LOL πŸ˜†

Haider 's response
koi walima nahi hai
kisi ka baap biryani nahi khayega lmao 🀣

That biriyani wake dialogue was sooo hilariously done by zahid

I must say he was AMAZING in today's episode and I loved the blue white combo costume
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

^^Zahid shared it on insta and another video with Saba announcing her joining the insta . πŸ˜ƒ

That video was sooo adorable

Thanks to sangat and besharam now zahid and saba has a very good rappo and comfort level in a very short period of time which comes across in that video

I always wanted to see the offscreen rappo n this was so cuteee

Can S ome1 plz upload the video on yt and post it here

Or post the video in any other way so that everyone here can see it
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

YA ALLAH RAHEM

I can't get over today's episode

Omggg. ...I NEVER EVER thought ZAHID SABA WILL LOOK SOOO' DAMN GOOD TOGETHER that it will literally give me goosebumps...I watched the confrontation with media multiple times and the bedroom scene where he calls her Mrs HAIDER n his IZZAT n the eyelocks...THUDDD DEAD...And both were looking sooo beautiful in that scene...my screen was beaming so was my face in delight of watching these 2 AMAZING actors together ...iissshhh

IT WAS MY DREAM TO SEE THEM LIKE THIS and those who were saying they can't watch them as a couple after sangat...I will just throw today's epi AT THEIR FACE

I lost count how many times I watched the heated bedroom convo...RIP MY REPLAY BUTTON
I M JUST SO THANKFUL TO ARY for casting zahid saba in this show ...I can't imagine anyone else playing HAISHAAL(yes that's the official Jodie name for haider and mishaal) and I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT EPISODE

TODAY'S epi was HOTTER than the present hot weather

My God I still can't believe what i saw

Exactly my feelings! !!!!
I basically killed the replay button lol
Zahid and Saba are LOVE I'm so happy I got to see them act as a couple with an interesting story.
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

That biriyani wake dialogue was sooo hilariously done by zahid

I must say he was AMAZING in today's episode and I loved the blue white combo costume

LOL his expression and his dialogue delivery made it funnier πŸ˜†
Zahid is brilliant!!!!!
Yes he was looking so hot with blue and white combo yet he always looks hot though ☺️
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Need to watch the epi ASAP maybe will make some stuff aftr Ramzan ...i said maybe becz i dnt like saba
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good show, Zahid and Saba look great together.
alonsomania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The moment besharam caught my eye , i knew that i would definitely be watching this amazing serial (although its been a while i have stopped following any serial),given the fact it has cast like Zahid and Saba, definitely one of the finest actors.
I have watched the last 5 episodes in row and was anxiously waiting for today's episode and i couldn't stopped myself from coming here and sharing my thoughts about the episode.

Today's episode had a sense of calmness and peace, may be these were the feelings of mishal which were being reflected off the screen, yes from the very beginning of the episode we could feel and see the sense of security in her, long before Haider fought for her in front of media and told her that she was his "biwi" and moreover his "izzat", she felt secure even before anything was uttered by Haider. And it was this sense of security and calmness which made her smile before going to sleep, it was this feeling which made her sleep soundly after years, she herself wasn't sure of the reason of sleeping till late, but i would put like this that its exactly how a homeless will sleep after finding a shelter, so yes at last after years of homelessness she found her home ( still subconsciously though).
And about Haider, i dont know which was the exact precise moment that made him feel responsible for mishal, maybe its the Nikah itself, but somehow he acknowledges the fact already that she belongs to him, and she is his izzat, i love way he puts it that how he knows to protect her/izzat from everyone and he would definitely do that, he is a man of words , its his nikah to her that is making him say that, no matter how it took place, but it did and the acceptance was right from the core of his heart!

So lets see how far do they go, how would they unfold for each other , how would they become a family for each other!

Sorry got carried away, so wrote a lotπŸ˜†
Btw I am Samara.😳

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Today's episode was so good! Saba and Zahid share wonderful chemistry with each other especially in the very last scene when he was pulling her arm towards him and calling her his 'izzat'
I really liked that Mishal was more at peace in Haider's home than she ever was in her own house even though her house had more luxuries and comfort such as a proper bed or fancier clothes. There is this kind of love that Mishal experiences at his home that she never got at her own house from her mother. She felt so much love from his mom, sister, and even from him. Saba did a great job of displaying those emotions.

Also, I liked the jacket that Zahid was wearing in the episode lol. Is there a promo for next week's episode?

Edited by shootingstar.xx - 8 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
^I'm not sure what makes her feel loved from his mom :)
I love Saba and Zahid and both are amazing actors, but still not convinced about the reason of Nikah!

Nikah, Mishal roaming in his home and suddenly Haider realizing that Mishal is his izzat seems forced and rushed to me...
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Neel_M

^I'm not sure what makes her feel loved from his mom :)

I love Saba and Zahid and both are amazing actors, but still not convinced about the reason of Nikah!

Nikah, Mishal roaming in his home and suddenly Haider realizing that Mishal is his izzat seems forced and rushed to me...

@bold Obviously, Haider's mom wasn't very welcoming towards her. But in one of the scenes when his mom asks her to call home and she's about to get up and go, his mom stops her and says finish your chai first. It's a small moment but Mishal's reaction is significant.

This show is not perfect. And I bet there will be a lot of unrealistic moments like this in the future given the plot and storyline but the actors make it worth watching.