Posted: 8 years ago
ZYD TRP IS 4.9
WOWWW

IT SURPASSED MANN MAYAL

NOW IT'S UDAARI AT NO 1

THEN ZYD

n then MANN MAYAL

BESHARAM trp is also 2.4 which is not bad

I sooo wish ARY put besharam on some other day and not on the same day where zahids show comes on hum

Such idiots ary strategy planners

Otherwise besharam wud hv also got around 4 given now everyone is watching it

Now it's Ramadan so all shows TRPS will drop

But one good thing about Ramadan is the timings r not clashing

ZYD comes at 8

But ARY has postponed the timing to 10 pm

So at least in Ramadan these 2 shows won't clash

But VERY VERY VERY HAPPY FOR ZAHID YUMNA SANA JAVED N SABA

That both the shows r getting a lot of appreciation
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Word Count: 0

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
^^Zahid shared it on insta and another video with Saba announcing her joining the insta . πŸ˜ƒ
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The way Haider wanted to beat that reporter for calling Mishaal a model. Omg he said mere Mishaal ko he already accepts her in his life 😲 ☺️
He didn't even allow her to leave and the way he pulled her towards him (twice)πŸ˜‰ both looking into each other's eyes !!!! Eeeks I'm shipping them so bad !!!
I LOVED LOVED how he told her that she not only became his wife but she's his Izzat now and he knows how to take care of his Izzat. Mishaal looked so touched with his words that she looked a bit stunned.
IZZAT. The most thing she was asking for in her life and here Haider has already accepted her as his Izzat. How touching and beautiful this scene was!!!
I can't wait to see their future scenes together they will be captivating us all with their beautiful and hot chemistry!!!
Tuesdays have become the most days I eagerly wait for thanks to this show and HaiShal ❀️
Edited by Ishq-Dua - 8 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

My babies are so CUTE! !!!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

The way Haider wanted to beat that reporter for calling Mishaal a model. Omg he said mere Mishaal ko he already accepts her in his life 😲 ☺️
He didn't even allow her to leave and the way he pulled her towards him (twice)πŸ˜‰ both looking into each other's eyes !!!! Eeeks I'm shipping them so bad !!!
I LOVED LOVED how he told her that she not only became his wife but she's his Izzat now and he knows how to take care of his Izzat. Mishaal looked so touched with his words that she looked a bit stunned.
IZZAT. The most thing she was asking for in her life and here Haider has already accepted her as his Izzat. How touching and beautiful this scene was!!!
I can't wait to see their future scenes together they will be captivating us all with their beautiful and hot chemistry!!!
Tuesdays have become the most days I eagerly wait for thanks to this show and HaiShal ❀️

Dittto . This episode was definitely enjoyable and interesting and HaiShal was captivating . I watched the episode a few hours ago on YouTube . 😳
I think somewhere somehow even Mishaal was not too keen on leaving . πŸ˜‰
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Dittto . This episode was definitely enjoyable and interesting and HaiShal was captivating . I watched the episode a few hours ago on YouTube . 😳
I think somewhere somehow even Mishaal was not too keen on leaving . πŸ˜‰

Yes !!! Mishaal looked hesitant.she was saying she wants to go yet it her eyes were saying the opposite.☺️ The way Haider stops her saying he has a right on her and how they both cutely argue on who proposed who first and who said yes πŸ˜†
They're so friggen adorable! !!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
YA ALLAH RAHEM
I can't get over today's episode

Omggg. ...I NEVER EVER thought ZAHID SABA WILL LOOK SOOO' DAMN GOOD TOGETHER that it will literally give me goosebumps...I watched the confrontation with media multiple times and the bedroom scene where he calls her Mrs HAIDER n his IZZAT n the eyelocks...THUDDD DEAD...And both were looking sooo beautiful in that scene...my screen was beaming so was my face in delight of watching these 2 AMAZING actors together ...iissshhh

IT WAS MY DREAM TO SEE THEM LIKE THIS and those who were saying they can't watch them as a couple after sangat...I will just throw today's epi AT THEIR FACE

I lost count how many times I watched the heated bedroom convo...RIP MY REPLAY BUTTON
I M JUST SO THANKFUL TO ARY for casting zahid saba in this show ...I can't imagine anyone else playing HAISHAAL(yes that's the official Jodie name for haider and mishaal) and I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT EPISODE

TODAY'S epi was HOTTER than the present hot weather

My God I still can't believe what i saw
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
What cracked me up today is everyone asking about the walima LOL πŸ˜†
Haider 's response
koi walima nahi hai
kisi ka baap biryani nahi khayega lmao 🀣
Edited by Ishq-Dua - 8 years ago