Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I really like this show The story is interesting and love the chemistry between zahid and Saba .
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

Did anyone see promo for the next episode?

nope 😲

Word Count: 1

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I've recently started watching this show and found it quite interesting and entertaining . loving both Mashal and Haidar . Saba looking beautiful , stylish, glamorous yet very elegant .
I'm happy that they are already married , it's different from shows where only in the last episode leads get together . 😳
Now I'm going to read the back pages . dekhte hai kya discussions hua hai bhai ! πŸ˜†

PS . Hi everyone πŸ˜ƒ
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Hello guys !

So I have started watching this show recently since I was hearing praises of it and I must say, this is one amazing show. Something that is actually different from usual shows especially at this point of time where almost every show on every channel is having same repetitive content and it gets annoying -__-

Well, to begin with, I like the main theme of the show. The way they are showing contrast between the worlds of Politics and Showbiz. The characterisation is really nice. Saba Qamar n Zahid Ahmed in lead roles are a treat to watch. They both have such great screen presence I have to say this. The good part is that the supporting cast is great too.. There is a story.. That keeps you INTO the show.

Saba Qamar as Mishal Malik proved once again that she can pull any kind of roll off with such grace and elegance. I LOVE her look in this show. Gorgeous and glamorous yet elegant ! 😳 I am loving her character. And I am glad they showed a model more realistically rather than showing an arrogant and selfish person who only cares about money and stuff, they showed her craving for a FAMILY, cuz she never got one. The way she takes care of her mum as if she is her baby not her.. I mean during serious stuff of course.. Not when she is doing her shadi jhaap πŸ˜†. I was soo happy with her being happy with that Daniyal guy ( playing Faisal Rehman's kid ) but woh toh dash nikla.. Aur woh uske liye apni jaan dene wali thi I felt sad for her. But she is shown strong and I like this in her character and that's why she is a delight to watch on screen too.

Zahid Ahmed as Haider Bakht is a surprise.. I mean he is looking diffrent in this one even if it is not such a different role of his.. He is reasonable. I love the way he is conscient of his and his family's rights and never let his Taya Abu or Taayi say anything to him and give it back to them. I like his bond with his Mom n Sis.

Atiqa Odho as Mishi's mom.. She is good but her character is so annoying πŸ˜†. That's all I wanna say for her lol.

That girl playing Saba willing to marry Haider is cute πŸ˜†. I just hope she doesn't turn into a negative one later. I mean she IS thori si negative abhi with her family being selfish but she is still tolerable.

Qadeer is such a loser ! Darpok insaan ! Khud aitemaadi ki kami hai uss insaan mein. Agar Humna se rishta karne k liye hath pair jore the us ne toh ab kyun nahi bolta kuch when his parents are crearly breaking their rishta ? Shukar hai aj k episode mein awaz nikali usne apni maa k agey that is sab mein uska n Humna ka qasoor nahi .. I don't think Humna should marry that guy.. He can't even talk properly and can't even take solid decisions. Mushkil hojata hai is tarah k insan k sath rehna.

Haider n Mishal ka first interaction hua n woh bhi dhamakedar in that LIVE show πŸ˜†. It was such a dramatic thing to watch but I still liked it since Nikah happened πŸ˜†. I find that they could have shaped that scene a bit more diffrently to give it a fine touch. I guess that interruption by Mishal while the anchor was questioning Haider should be avoided or even brought a bit later. The thing that they didn't even know each other and she started giving answers to him as if they were rivals woh bhi sadiyon purane :P But agar dekha jaaye toh since she had just lost her Dad who was also a Politician, she knew the dark side of it and started talking bad about politicians..

Nikah hogaya. Ab story shuru hui hai asal πŸ˜›.. Reaction of their families was expected. Their last scene in today's episode 5 was really good. Firstly when he saw her in casual wear coming towards him .. He kept staring ☺️.. Haha I am too eager to watch their love story and how it is going to develop. There are some really amazing scenes on the way going by promos .

Eeekkksss

ASH U R WATCHING THIS

YAHOOO

I LOVE U

I LOVE U

I LOVE U

I hv been LITERALLY dying to read ur million dollar reviews since piya mann bhaye days but cudnt make u watch a single show
Called u manhoos aur pata nahin kya kya

But THANK GOD u r back with a BANG n how

God I read this review twice in a row

DON'T U DARE LEAVE US IN THE MIDDLE
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ hahaha Abbyy that is sweet ! I am definitely gonna watch this show tiil end cuz it actually impressed me so much. Plus, there are so many scenes to look forward to going by the promos.. So yeah I am gonna be regular with this one at least πŸ˜›
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Their jodi name HaiShal sounds so CLASSY !
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nikah and after Nkah part all are so not realistic..
Planning to start this one today
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
The shoot of the show is not over yet
Zahid has been posting BTS pics from the sets since last one week

He posted 2 beautiful pics of him with saba on the sets

Someone plz post it here

They r looking adorable together

I really can't wait for those scenes