Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Okay how did the whole mujhe shaadi karo gi even come up?
It seemed so forced, the director could have found better ways to get them hitched or if it really had to happen at the tv show, then better dialogues that led to the shaadi would have been acceptable.
To me the whole scene seemed forced.

MY OPINION ABBY PLEASE, I come in peace.

Wese as much as i enjoyed the epi i would agree to you that the whole convo leading to shadi was a bit distracted, i mean she is asking for sorry and he says mjhse shadi karo pehle, like seriously? πŸ˜†
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

Eagerly waiting for the next episode.

Me too 😊
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
IMO the whole talk show marriage proposal was a deliberate script flaw in order for the main leads to get married and move the story forward. It wld have been better if they had a more plausible scenario leading to their marriage, but guess dey couldn't come with one.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And just to show that they had a maulvi handy they previously showed d poor guy walking into d studio all lost.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
From Next Episode the actual story starts.⭐️
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

IMO the whole talk show marriage proposal was a deliberate script flaw in order for the main leads to get married and move the story forward. It wld have been better if they had a more plausible scenario leading to their marriage, but guess dey couldn't come with one.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And just to show that they had a maulvi handy they previously showed d poor guy walking into d studio all lost.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah true...they cud have arranged this wedding sequence in some other place but not at the talk show for God sakeπŸ˜† it looked forced
fairi_88 thumbnail

From Next Episode the actual story starts.⭐️

Exactly, i like these kind of stories where the love develops gradually and not all of a sudden

Btw were you the one who asked about recommendations in the Dillagi thread i guess? I recommended Mera nam yousaf hai...did u tried watching it?πŸ˜ƒ
pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Exactly, i like these kind of stories where the love develops gradually and not all of a sudden

Btw were you the one who asked about recommendations in the Dillagi thread i guess? I recommended Mera nam yousaf hai...did u tried watching it?πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for the recommendation.😳 You remembered it, So sweet of you.
I watched only 2 or 3 episodes, I will try to complete it.

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tuesday where are you ?!! I really can't wait for Tuesday' s episode! !!
So excited for this show, I don't remember when was the last time I was actually excited about a Pakistani show.
This one is just different and interesting.
pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

Tuesday where are you ?!! I really can't wait for Tuesday' s episode! !!

So excited for this show, I don't remember when was the last time I was actually excited about a Pakistani show.
This one is just different and interesting.

Exactly my feelings too.πŸ˜ƒ

fairi_88 thumbnail

Thank you so much for the recommendation.😳 You remembered it, So sweet of you.
I watched only 2 or 3 episodes, I will try to complete it.

Awh ur welcumπŸ˜ƒ im sure you will enjoy watching that , its one of my favourites...and its one hell of an emotional ride through out the drama😳