Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay how did the whole mujhe shaadi karo gi even come up?
It seemed so forced, the director could have found better ways to get them hitched or if it really had to happen at the tv show, then better dialogues that led to the shaadi would have been acceptable.
To me the whole scene seemed forced.

MY OPINION ABBY PLEASE, I come in peace.
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello guys
I don't know if many still remember me or not lol
YES I'm watching this show and I'm really excited for the next episode. Hot Zahid and gorgeous Saba together what can I ask for?! They're two of my favorite actors. Zahid as Haider is outstanding, he's really gotten into the skin of the character and he's doing an awesome job. Saba is brilliant as Mishaal, her facial expressions as well as the way she delivers her dialogues is wonderful.
I'm loving the character of Mishaal a very strong and independent woman who has so much going on in her life, from her father abandoning her and her mother at young age, then committing suicide, to her careless and narcissistic mother ,yet she still tries to keep herself composed and doesn't give people a chance to talk about her in any way.
Tuesday's episode was really nice. Even though Mishaal was the one to start the argument and she was the one to push Haider's limits but since we know how she thinks of politicians and how her life is I guess we can understand. I was actually enjoying their argument though πŸ˜†lol it was actually funny. I don't know how things ended up with Haider actually asking her to marry him in return for him apologizing to her, but I'm glad things happened this way bc this challenge wali shaadi is exciting.😳
Haider actually thought that she wouldn't accept his challenge I guess that's why he challenged her. The confident look on his face in Tuesday's episode said it all haha. He was thinking maine toh qubool hai bol diya lekin woh nahi bolengi. Mr. Haider you're in for a big surprise πŸ˜›LOL
In all I'm loving this show very much, it's so different and very interesting and well, it has Zahid and Saba!!! Which makes the show even better!
BTW the way that Maulvi was staring at Mashal aka Saba and he's like MashAllah. That was kinda creepy lol. Loved how Haider (Zahid ) was laughing quietly to himselfπŸ˜† he's so cute !!

Ok I think I've talked so much, don't know when I will comment here again but I will still be watching the show ;)
Edited by Ishq-Dua - 8 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ hey thanks for commenting 😊 you should comment here every week when the episode airs! Saba and Zahid are brilliant actors, it's nice to see them working together. I was also laughing when they were arguing πŸ˜†

@shabz I agree, that scene was over dramatic. It didn't make sense that he asked her to marry him in exchange for a 'sorry'. in fact, he never ended up saying sorry??

Edited by shootingstar.xx - 8 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

^ hey thanks for commenting 😊 you should comment here every week when the episode airs! Saba and Zahid are brilliant actors, it's nice to see them working together. I was also laughing when they were arguing πŸ˜†

@shabz I agree, that scene was over dramatic. It didn't make sense that he asked her to marry him in exchange for a 'sorry'. in fact, he never ended up saying sorry??

I would love to but that depends on my time since I'm a Uni student.
Yes their argument made me laugh so much lol
I thought it was weird as well when Haider asked Mishaal to marry him like why does she need to be his wife in order for him to apologize?? Like Mishaal said a guy needs to respect every women whether she's related to him or not. Even though I'm glad this challenge marriage is happening but it was kinda weird oh well what matters is they're getting marriedπŸ˜›
So when the marriage is done will Haider apologize live on the show to Mishaal?
Edited by Ishq-Dua - 8 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Okay how did the whole mujhe shaadi karo gi even come up?
It seemed so forced, the director could have found better ways to get them hitched or if it really had to happen at the tv show, then better dialogues that led to the shaadi would have been acceptable.
To me the whole scene seemed forced.

MY OPINION ABBY PLEASE, I come in peace.

IMO the whole talk show thing was surreal. I get that Mishaal wasn't in d best of mind, but still d way she kept butting in and targeting Haider seemed a little out of place, considering they r showed celebs and celebs no matter what wld never show such open hostility. Agar aisa kuch reality mein Hota toh ppl wld have screamed 'scripted, scripted' and called dem dramebaaz Aur kya kuch. I mean aisa toh Bigg boss mein bhi nahin Hota.πŸ˜†

But whatever, I am happy that the leads r married in the very beginning of the drama and now it's going to basically be abt their journey together. Don't enjoy much when the leads end up together in the last epi, only.
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

I would love to but that depends on my time since I'm a Uni student.
Yes their argument made me laugh so much lol
I thought it was weird as well when Haider asked Mishaal to marry him like why does she need to be his wife in order for him to apologize?? Like Mishaal said a guy needs to respect every women whether she's related to him or not. Even though I'm glad this challenge marriage is happening but it was kinda weird oh well what matters is they're getting marriedπŸ˜›
So when the marriage is done will Haider apologize live on the show to Mishaal?

I agree with both of you about 'Sorry' thing.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was hilarious when she was asking for apology, where as she was the one going on and on..
and from nowhere he was asking her to marry him... I found this is very weird
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🀣 🀣

LOL this is what u can expect in a Pak drama that they will get ppl married and nikahfied in a current affairs talk show programs. When the drama started it was looking like a bollywood film from 70s, 80s. Haider's jackets [drama being telecast in hot summer] and plots' twistsand turns have made the show very much unrealistic. Yes talk shows do stage or manage fights between their guests for rating, but rating is'nt readily available yes the director does push anchor to create situations which can generate good viewer interest. But It takes time to get the no.s, at minimum fights only achieve publicity for the show being uploaded on youtube or some other video-sharing sites.

Being a Pak drama viewer for sometime need a solid reason or logic in a scene, but Haider proposing Mishal defied logic and ground reality. They showed very few dialogues between them and wasted footage on reaction of their families' which contributed to make the proposal even less believable. The way Mishal was getting hyper and badmouth Haider was also very unlike Mishal previously. The writer I don't know much about is creating unreal situations, at \least the writer should've portrayed them as over-emotional, or going thru some bad patch. The sudden marriage in a live talk show between ppl who are meeting for the time make them look psychotic

The editing was quite good again, the dialogues could've been better which could've made the viewer digest these twisted situations a little better. Saba Qamar and Zahid Ahmed acted really well. The promo in which he gets married to a model and how all hell break loose when he take the fashion model to his house looks interesting. Viewer anticipation about their journey together and how they face their household is worthwhile although the filmy treatment make it look silly at times.

Edited by bade34 - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Late in commenting about the epi but i just loved the latest epi, didnt saw that marriage coming so early πŸ˜ƒ although i do felt that Mishal was a bit rude to Haider wen the interview started, may be she was frustrated becoz of her father's death and she found Haider an easy target to take out her frustration

But whatever happened next was quite unexpected πŸ˜† so this is how they were gonna get married πŸ˜† it was interesting no matter what...nd dont know y but Haider's decision to marry Mishal reminded me of Anmol's decision to marry Mohid, it was an impulsive decision too πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.