Users

Frequent Posters

Neha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: pressu

Hi Neha.
Thanks for coming. 😳
Yes I am very much excited to watch the upcoming episodes.
And eagerly waiting for the OST scenes.
I couldn't watch this week episode. 😔

Hi pressu😃 nah its fine
First i watch ost and then decide to watch the drama or not😆, and the whole epi was just haider vs mishal on talk show
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Neha99

Hi pressu😃nah its fine
First i watch ost and then decide to watch the drama or not😆, and the whole epi was just haider vs mishal on talk show

I saw the promos of this serial and liked it very much. Hey can you tell me what is Haider's opinion on Mishal.
Neha99 thumbnail

I saw the promos of this serial and liked it very much. Hey can you tell me what is Haider's opinion on Mishal.

The first time they interacted was in the talk show itself and both were taunting each other, so haider doesnt have a good opinion about her as a model and mishal dont like him/politician
pressu thumbnail

The first time they interacted was in the talk show itself and both were taunting each other, so haider doesnt have a good opinion about her as a model and mishal dont like him/politician

Then why did they get married re?
I remember one scene in OST where Haider said "This is Haider's Ishq Anokha" something like this.
And "Tum Bigadi hui ho aur badki hui" something like this. I think Haider will fall in love first.
I really like the concept where boy falls in love first and try very hard to win his love.
Neha99 thumbnail

Then why did they get married re?
I remember one scene in OST where Haider said "This is Haider's Ishq Anokha" something like this.
And "Tum Bigadi hui ho aur badki hui" something like this. I think Haider will fall in love first.
I really like the concept where boy falls in love first and try very hard to win his love.

The main story will start after their marriage😉 yeah maybe haider falls for her first lets see, but mainly he will try to keep her away from modelling i think
pressu thumbnail

The main story will start after their marriage😉yeah maybe haider falls for her first lets see, but mainly he will try to keep her away from modelling i think

Ha, if I am not wrong there is a promo where he says hum modelling ko achche profession nahi samajhthe isliye tume ye sab chodna padega. And also in another promo he takes her away from the stage. When I saw the OST I don't know that these scenes will happen after their marriage. Now I am more excited for the upcoming episodes.
I want to see a scene where Haider understands that Mishal is a very good person. 😳
Edited by pressu - 8 years ago
Neha99 thumbnail
I remember the one where haider takes her away from the stage but yeah surely u will get a scene where haider understands the real mishal😆
Edited by Neha99 - 8 years ago
pressu thumbnail

I remember the one where haider takes her away from the stage but yeah surely u will get a scene where haider understands the real mishal😆

Waiting for that scene.
What are your expectations from the upcoming episodes?
Which scene you liked very much in the OST? 😃
Neha99 thumbnail

Waiting for that scene.
What are your expectations from the upcoming episodes?
Which scene you liked very much in the OST? 😃

Not any particular scene i more want to see how haider and mishal story will progress
Bye pressu, just signing off now nice talking to u 😊
pressu thumbnail

Not any particular scene i more want to see how haider and mishal story will progress
Bye pressu, just signing off now nice talking to u😊

Bye Neha. It's nice talking to you dear. Take care. 😃
Thank you so much. 😳