Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Waiting for Mashal and Haider scenes. It will be interesting to watch.
Can someone tell me what is Haider's opinion on Mashal.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mashal was OTT..She started with Haider for no reason, and was poking her nose irrelevantly!
I'll give today's episode 6/10
Mashal 5/10
Haider 10/10
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jaan-Jee

Haider's Mother went to his Taya's place and refused the rishta of Taya's daughter for Haider.
Taya's son called Haider's sister and said that Haider must be having an affair and Haider's refusal may result in their break up. Haider and Mashal were invited in a TV show where Mashal basically said that politicians are bad, they are rishwat khor, they don't respect women, they like to have multiple wives one at home and one that they can show off. Haider said that models are also character less, and they do this and that (you know what I mean) and I don't remember exactly but at one time he said kai himmat hai tou jawab do, then Mashal said you don't respect woman, every woman has respect and not just your ghar ki woman and you will have to apologize to me and grabbed Haider's gareban, Haider said fine I will apologize to you but you will have to marry me and also said ab daikhtay hain kitni himmat hain tum main. I think basically he was just challenging Mashal ...he didn't think that she would actually say yes..Mashal was also shown to be getting uncomfortable with this twist in the events... nikahkhwan came and he asked kia aap ko haider sai nikah qubool hai? and episode finished. 😃

Waisay It was the same Nikah Khwan as in Dillagi.

@Bold - what's Nikah Khwan???
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow today's episode had some high voltage drama
I understand why Mashal behaved the way she did, she was feeling very emotional. Her dad had just died and she doesn't necessarily hold a high opinion of politicians. She instigated it so it really is her fault but I don't mind since shaddi ho gayi 😆
Edited by shootingstar.xx - 8 years ago
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

@Bold - what's Nikah Khwan???

Nikah Khwan means Nikah parhanay wala.
pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

I understand why Mashal behaved the way she did, she was feeling very emotional. Her dad had just died and she doesn't necessarily hold a high opinion of politicians. She instigated it so it really is her fault but I don't mind since shaddi ho gayi😆

Hi dear.
I am Very happy about marriage.
Yes, Mashal's situation is very bad. I feel very sad for her. No support from her family. 😔 She faced so many difficult situations.
I like Mashal very much.
Edited by pressu - 8 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pressu

Hi dear.
I am Very happy about marriage.
Yes, Mashal's situation is very bad. I feel very sad for her. No support from her family. 😔 She faced so many difficult situations.
I like Mashal very much.

I'm happy about the marriage as well. I'm surprised it happened so fast! Mashal is a great character. She had such a complicated past with the lack of a father figure and a mother who didn't give her the love and attention that she needed. She had to support herself both financially and emotionally from a young age. She is so hard on the inside, I hope Haider can soften her heart
Edited by shootingstar.xx - 8 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I understand why Mashal behaved the way she did, she was feeling very emotional. Her dad had just died and she doesn't necessarily hold a high opinion of politicians. She instigated it so it really is her fault but I don't mind since shaddi ho gayi 😆

Hahahaha I think it's the most melodramatic sequence I have seen in a Pak drama!😆

Yeah I suppose Mishal was just too distraught and I do empathize with her, especially with all those emotional roller coasters she has been going through since the drama started.

And it's a relief that the main leads got married at the very beginning of the drama and now waiting to see how their journey progresses.
pressu thumbnail
Hey Can someone tell me what is Haider's opinion on Mashal.
Edited by pressu - 8 years ago
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I'm happy about the marriage as well. I'm surprised it happened so fast! Mashal is a great character. She had such a complicated past with the lack of a father figure and a mother who didn't give her the love and attention that she needed. She had to support herself both financially and emotionally from a young age. She is so hard on the inside, I hope Hadi can soften her heart

Haider not Hadi :p