Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

The father overheard a convo of 2 men. One of them was saying he wanted to invite Mishi for a private party for his 'pleasure' and d other guy said she didn't do such kind of 'work' and she was Tahir Malik's daughter. After dat he took a gun and shot himself.

I guess coz she does modelling ppl call her basharam.😆

Thanks, I couldn't hear their convo...

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wth... what was mashal thinking .. she started it!
Edited by Jaan-Jee - 8 years ago
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok finished watching the episode. Aaj kal instant nikah in fashion 😉

Mashal kept on riling Haider up. I think he tolerated a lot and then at the end Mashal used the woman card. I understand that Mashal's experiences with her family and politicians are not good but I mean common you need to give other people the same regard that you want other people to give you.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What happened in today's episode? 😃
WabalMunni thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

What happened in today's episode? 😃

Verbal Dhishoom Dhishoom 😆
pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaan-Jee

Verbal Dhishoom Dhishoom 😆

Thank you so much for the reply. 😃
Anything interesting happened in today's episode?
WabalMunni thumbnail
Haider's Mother went to his Taya's place and refused the rishta of Taya's daughter for Haider.
Taya's son called Haider's sister and said that Haider must be having an affair and Haider's refusal may result in their break up. Haider and Mashal were invited in a TV show where Mashal basically said that politicians are bad, they are rishwat khor, they don't respect women, they like to have multiple wives one at home and one that they can show off. Haider said that models are also character less, and they do this and that (you know what I mean) and I don't remember exactly but at one time he said kai himmat hai tou jawab do, then Mashal said you don't respect woman, every woman has respect and not just your ghar ki woman and you will have to apologize to me and grabbed Haider's gareban, Haider said fine I will apologize to you but you will have to marry me and also said ab daikhtay hain kitni himmat hain tum main. I think basically he was just challenging Mashal ...he didn't think that she would actually say yes..Mashal was also shown to be getting uncomfortable with this twist in the events... nikahkhwan came and he asked kia aap ko haider sai nikah qubool hai? and episode finished. 😃

Waisay It was the same Nikah Khwan as in Dillagi.
Edited by Jaan-Jee - 8 years ago
pressu thumbnail

Haider's Mother went to his Taya's place and refused the rishta of Taya's daughter for Haider.
Taya's son called Haider's sister and said that Haider must be having an affair and Haider's refusal may result in their break up. Haider and Mashal were invited in a TV show where Mashal basically said that politicians are bad, they are rishwat khor, they don't respect women, they like to have multiple wives one at home and one that they can show off. Haider said that models are also character less, and they do this and that (you know what I mean) and I don't remember exactly but at one time he said kai himmat hai tou jawab do, then Mashal said you don't respect woman, every woman has respect and not just your ghar ki woman and you will have to apologize to me and grabbed Haider's gareban, Haider said fine I will apologize to you but you will have to marry me and also said ab daikhtay hain kitni himmat hain tum main. I think basically he was just challenging Mashal ...he didn't think that she would actually say yes..Mashal was also shown to be getting uncomfortable with this twist in the events... nikahkhwan came and he asked kia aap ko haider sai nikah qubool hai? and episode finished. 😃

Thank you so much for the detailed update. 😳
Interesting Episode.
So basically next week they will get married.
I like Mashal's character very much. 👏 She is a strong woman.
Edited by pressu - 8 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for the WU

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i wanted to slap Mashal i mean she started with all this nautanki ...but it was fun watching all this tho <3