Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Then the ending must be that she will come back to him but he wont accept her
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

I agree all your point ..
don't get me wrong I am really against slapping ..it's a big NO no .if he had hit her in bedroom then i wouldn't like it at all ...but here she didn't leave any choice ..and in a way he was protecting her image in front of serpents..i don't know what else he could have done ..may be a bucket of cold water 😆 but he didn't have that much time and he was asking her to come in bedroom .but she was going on and on ..and another thing I think is he wanted her to leave and saving her from self harm and bachi kuchi izaat too ..so in a way he took the blame ..so she can leave the house ..
this thappar was like if someone is in shock or hysterical so you slap them ..i don't know if it's work in real world or not but i have seen them in film and drama ..😆

@bold i agree to you or may be putting a hand on her mouth so she cant speak or may be loudly saying shut up to her but yeah i guess he had no other choice
And about the thing that you are saying if someone gets hysterical you slap them to make them normal, i have seen this in real life too, like on some close relative death if someone gets hysterical and starts getting out of their mind , then the relatives kind of tap on their face (not exactly slap), but tap like a slap to make them normal...so yeah in a way Mohid didnt abuse her
😕
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

No i havent watched the scene, but im against the slap regardless 😆

Its only when you will watch the scene you will realize that why we are saying what ever we are saying 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Its only when you will watch the scene you will realize that why we are saying what ever we are saying 😆

EXACTLY

First catch up with the present epis

watched episode 19
The way Anmol realizes her feelings was too random and sudden. Wasnt convincing enough
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

I agree all your point ..
don't get me wrong I am really against slapping ..it's a big NO no .if he had hit her in bedroom then i wouldn't like it at all ...but here she didn't leave any choice ..and in a way he was protecting her image in front of serpents..i don't know what else he could have done ..may be a bucket of cold water 😆 but he didn't have that much time and he was asking her to come in bedroom .but she was going on and on ..and another thing I think is he wanted her to leave and saving her from self harm and bachi kuchi izaat too ..so in a way he took the blame ..so she can leave the house ..
this thappar was like if someone is in shock or hysterical so you slap them ..i don't know if it's work in real world or not but i have seen them in film and drama ..😆

that bold line just cracked me up Idk why tho 😆 I guess I just started to imagine it 😆
but yes you are right even I was thinking what else could he do to shut her up and I cant really think of anything ... he could manhandle her and forcefully pull her to the room but thats even worse than the thappad and Anmol would still continue to shout from the room
yes you are right in this way he took the blame and let her go ... hmm I still love Mohid maybe even more than before
-Izna- thumbnail
good to see this thread so active tho
-Izna- thumbnail
its like it was said in the IV posted few pgs back

that thappar is definitely the talk of the town right now
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

watched episode 19

The way Anmol realizes her feelings was too random and sudden. Wasnt convincing enough

Exactly my thoughts.
-Izna- thumbnail
off topic can anyone tell me if there is a thread of DHAANI (GEO TV)??
I recently came across the ost and its love ❤️
also it has Sami who is great actor so I wanted to read some reviews and comments but cant seem to find any thread
Edited by -Izna- - 8 years ago