Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I saw in the OST that Anmol is crying. And in 2 scenes she is crying. 😭
faan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes that to in light coloured clothes...
But there are a couple of happy once also like when mohid is dancing in a nice sherwani and the other one where they are welcomed with flowers looking happy and amnol hugs either her mother or her sister.
Anyways only 4 to go
Let's wait n watch...
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am sure it will have a happy ending. 😳
576281 thumbnail
I feel aggravated by everything Anmol does...She has this unhanded behavior with everyone around her including her own family that just puts me off to no end...And now the way she is making Mohid responsible for the mess that she herself created...Isn't she the one who wanted Mohid to believe that she loves someone else? Now, why is feeling all insulted that Mohid just so much as asked her about what he heard in the hospital?
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I feel aggravated by everything Anmol does...She has this unhanded behavior with everyone around her including her own family that just puts me off to no end...And now the way she is making Mohid responsible for the mess that she herself created...Isn't she the one who wanted Mohid to believe that she loves someone else? Now, why is feeling all insulted that Mohid just so much as asked her about what he heard in the hospital?

EXAAACTLY. I really want Anmol to realize her mistake. If she has the right to misunderstand Mohid ( her shadi to Mohid itself is based on a misunderstanding) then even Mohid has that right too. I am team Mohid as of now.
Edited by MeraMann - 8 years ago
I wonder what the SURPRISE ending is
Maybe one of them will walk away from the other
Edited by HeavenlyBliss. - 8 years ago
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

You said it, I do not agree with Mohid slapping his wife, but I guess all he was trying to do is to tame this idiot woman who was ruining her image in public, he was just trying to protect her. Yes, the thappad was not necessary but I guess he has no other choice. I also did not get the whole Nautanki of Anmol, why she felt this bad when he asked her about her being preg? I mean isn't she responsible for that question? All this time she was trying to fool him with this so called boyfriend of hers? now that she has feelings for him, she thinks he insulted her? how? he does not know yet that she loves him? Its so ridiculous the way she created all the drama for no reason, she could just listen to him and could have left, that'd been a big punishment for him. There was no need to create the whole nautanki in front of people. I think Anmol does not deserve this man, she is very self centered woman. I feel sorry for Mohid.. Yes he was wrong in slapping his wife but he is a good man and he does not deserve this dramaqueen. Although I do not want a sad ending, I hope they both resolve their issues and live happy life.

I agree all your point ..
don't get me wrong I am really against slapping ..it's a big NO no .if he had hit her in bedroom then i wouldn't like it at all ...but here she didn't leave any choice ..and in a way he was protecting her image in front of serpents..i don't know what else he could have done ..may be a bucket of cold water 😆 but he didn't have that much time and he was asking her to come in bedroom .but she was going on and on ..and another thing I think is he wanted her to leave and saving her from self harm and bachi kuchi izaat too ..so in a way he took the blame ..so she can leave the house ..
this thappar was like if someone is in shock or hysterical so you slap them ..i don't know if it's work in real world or not but i have seen them in film and drama ..😆
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

EXAAACTLY. I really want Anmol to realize her mistake. If she has the right to misunderstand Mohid ( her shadi to Mohid itself is based on a misunderstanding) then even Mohid has that right too. I am team Mohid as of now.

she is the one who is lying again and again...and she didn't tell him why she went to HB and mohid saw them together then she went to restaurant too ..then she took that much money ..so everything she sow it ..I remember her mom said once something about it when she asked fareed to come home for rista ..
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I wonder what the SURPRISE ending is

Maybe one of them will walk away from the other

she already walked away ..so no surprise there 😆
I think she will come running after him and beg him not to leave
or she will get married to Fareed cartoon
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

I saw the promo.Sorry to say but I don't feel for Anmol this time since she herself brought this trouble upon herself.Now she is telling her Ammi Mohid hit her and asked her to leave the house but what about the shukk ka beej jo usne shadi se pehle hi Mohid ke mann mein bo diya tha. She also gave Fareed money,to koi kaise na shukk kare. Mohid is human too.

I didn't feel bad for Anmol either ..i want her to realize her mistake and need to go to anger management course 😲
but i felt bad for mom and mishal ..