Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Anmol said she'll come back on one condition that she'll slap mohid in front of servants like he did
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuneebaSheikh

Anmol said she'll come back on one condition that she'll slap mohid in front of servants like he did

thank you ..
sabiha is there ..looks like she told him the truth
nep3 thumbnail
dastgir was talking with that man ..he looks dangerous ..will he do something ?
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

thank you ..
sabiha is there ..looks like she told him the truth

Hayeee! Where did u see the new promo?
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Hayeee! Where did u see the new promo?

facebook
trying to put link too

MeraMann thumbnail

dastgir was talking with that man ..he looks dangerous ..will he do something ?

Yes that man and his conversation has been bothering me too. The show better has a happy ending, Itna kuchh jhela pichle more than 20 weeks se(remember there was no telecast on couple ocassions wo bhi bardasht kiya 😆). Aur himmat baki nahi hai to see a sad ending 😭.
Edited by MeraMann - 8 years ago
MeraMann thumbnail

facebook
trying to put link too

I saw the promo.Sorry to say but I don't feel for Anmol this time since she herself brought this trouble upon herself.Now she is telling her Ammi Mohid hit her and asked her to leave the house but what about the shukk ka beej jo usne shadi se pehle hi Mohid ke mann mein bo diya tha. She also gave Fareed money,to koi kaise na shukk kare. Mohid is human too.

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No sad ending please...
I'm loving this show so much I can watch it for more than 24 episode !
MeraMann thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

No sad ending please...

I'm loving this show so much I can watch it for more than 24 episode !

Same here
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

I saw the promo.Sorry to say but I don't feel for Anmol this time since she herself brought this trouble upon herself.Now she is telling her Ammi Mohid hit her and asked her to leave the house but what about the shukk ka beej jo usne shadi se pehle hi Mohid ke mann mein bo diya tha. She also gave Fareed money,to koi kaise na shukk kare. Mohid is human too.

You said it, I do not agree with Mohid slapping his wife, but I guess all he was trying to do is to tame this idiot woman who was ruining her image in public, he was just trying to protect her. Yes, the thappad was not necessary but I guess he has no other choice. I also did not get the whole Nautanki of Anmol, why she felt this bad when he asked her about her being preg? I mean isn't she responsible for that question? All this time she was trying to fool him with this so called boyfriend of hers? now that she has feelings for him, she thinks he insulted her? how? he does not know yet that she loves him? Its so ridiculous the way she created all the drama for no reason, she could just listen to him and could have left, that'd been a big punishment for him. There was no need to create the whole nautanki in front of people. I think Anmol does not deserve this man, she is very self centered woman. I feel sorry for Mohid.. Yes he was wrong in slapping his wife but he is a good man and he does not deserve this dramaqueen. Although I do not want a sad ending, I hope they both resolve their issues and live happy life.
Edited by fanraya - 8 years ago