Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I really don't know whom to support but I am trying to understand Anmol. Yes I accept that she created a scene but she was totally shocked by Mohid's question. I felt that even though Mohid was asking her it was more like he almost confirmed that she is pregnant. Ha Anmol is rude but not bad. Her attitude is different. The way she shows her love or hatred is different. But she can never stoop so low. Once her mother told that she seems to be difficult to understand but she gets happy with little things. Till now whatever she did it was childish. Whatever she does it is on face. When Anmol said 'Mai Andhere Ma hi aayi thi Akheli' I felt really bad. At the same time I am not saying Mohid is completely wrong. At times unexpectedly we do something which we never intended to do. But I really want Mohid to feel very bad for the slap. And I really wish to see Mohid and Anmol children. 😳 Atleast last episode should be completely dedicated to Anmol Mohid. 😃
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like how its not a stupid missunderstanding which seperated them but its actually Anmols stubbornness which did ... first I thought after Mohid finds out about the abortion thing he will distance himself from her but nah he actually confronted her and it was Anmols over reaction which led to this point

now I dont want to see Mohid running behind her nor do I want him to find out the truth from some 3rd person n beg Anmol for forgiveness ... Anmol has been wrong multiple times in the past I never blamed her and kept on cheering for Mohid to win her over but now madam has ruined it all ... if someone should do some effort now it shoulb be only Anmol ... but with her current attitude seems like m asking for to much
No i havent watched the scene, but im against the slap regardless 😆
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuneebaSheikh

http://www.somethinghaute.com/dillagis-ending-will-surprise-people/

tfs actually just 4 epis left 😭 Dillagi is one of the few serials where I wouldnt mind if it had 25+ epis
oh well I just hope the end wont suprise us tooo much and I badly want some nice Anmol-Mohid scenes after confession
so is it 24 episodes?
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I still doubt if it's a happy ending:/
24 episodes mean no dragging like other serials though I wanted more of them
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
omg ..only 4 epis left 😭😭

as i said ages ago i can watch dillagi over 30 epis or more ..😭
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Izna-

tfs actually just 4 epis left 😭 Dillagi is one of the few serials where I wouldnt mind if it had 25+ epis
oh well I just hope the end wont suprise us tooo much and I badly want some nice Anmol-Mohid scenes after confession

i too hope it won't surprise us that much to break our heart ..happy ending please
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg ..only 4 epis left 😭😭

as i said ages ago i can watch dillagi over 30 epis or more ..😭
[/QUOTE
👍🏼
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

i too hope it won't surprise us that much to break our heart ..happy ending please

yes please please please