Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

576281 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Yaaar! How are people even justifying a slap?!😆
I mean, Anmol does deserve some kind f punishment. I wouldve been happy if he hurt her emotionally or whatever. But getting physical just ruined his character.

Did you watch the scene? Asking because its not exactly getting physical in the actual scene...Its like if someone is trying to jump off a cliff, you do whatever to stop them...
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Haath to uth gaya na -_-

It's one thing when you lose your cool and take it out, vent, get angry, explode, WHATEVER, but you take it to a whole diff level when you raise your hand on a woman, on your wife. It shows weakness :/

I agree to you 1000%
Although Anmol created an issue out of it and over reacted alot, but Mohid could have stopped her without that slap, dont know how are they going to take this thing forward 🤔
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Actually he slapped her to stop her from blurting out and making public what was supposed to be kept to their bedroom...He even let her go saying the same thing...He said if she stayed she will destroy herself and so it is better for her to leave...

I am not sure if I support Mohid in this, but he did it to shut her up and wake her up from her stupid state...I am still debating in my mind if what Mohid did is the only thing left to be done...Also, he did not keep an eye on her or went to the hospital to spy on her...He was concerned that she was probably not well and is keeping it from him...

Anmol on the other hand, I am totally shocked about how she just totally made such a scene out of all this...She and Mohid had no relationship to begin with and with all the nonsense that she has been saying and doing, she expects Mohid to not even ask her about such a huge thing that he got to know from someone else about her? He only begged her to just say 'it is not true' and he will believe her...

I want Mohid to seek forgiveness from Anmol for slapping her, but after that I want him to just let her go...And then it will be up to her if she wants to seek him out and win him back!

I agree to your point too, with the kind of relationship Mohid and Anmol were having, atleast Anmol owes the explanation about the pregnancy thing but no she just got hyper that Mohid had kept an eye on her...he has given enough benefit of doubt to Anmol ...anyways dont know what to say but slap isn't justified either
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anmol made mohid think on these lines, she kept using Fareeds name to make him jealous, mohid didn't act like a jealous husband and remain calm the whole time, but anyone would think this way, the nurse identified anmol from the picture and told mohid what she knew. Anyone in mohids situation would jump to that conclusion. He still went to confirm with anmol. Anmol acting all saintly when she herself wanted mohid to think that anmol was in love with fareed is just dumb.
The slap was out of character but I guess mohid was just trying to shut her up not trying to abuse her. But still it's not justified. However the way anmol was ready to announce everything Infront of everyone made it impossible for anyone to reason with her.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
PHEW MOHIDS CHARACTER WAS VERY MUCH IN TACT
IT WAS ANMOL WHO WAS AS USUAL ALL OVER THE PLACE

And mohid didn't slap her with anger or frustration but to shut her up...that also when she was going out of control and there was literally no other way

I m very very satisfied with today's epi

It was way way way better than the pgs n pgs of discussion on mohids character here

THANK U FAIZA IFTIKHER FOR KEEPING MOHID IN TACT

Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 8 years ago
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Anmol made mohid think on these lines, she kept using Fareeds name to make him jealous, mohid didn't act like a jealous husband and remain calm the whole time, but anyone would think this way, the nurse identified anmol from the picture and told mohid what she knew. Anyone in mohids situation would jump to that conclusion. He still went to confirm with anmol. Anmol acting all saintly when she herself wanted mohid to think that anmol was in love with fareed is just dumb.
The slap was out of character but I guess mohid was just trying to shut her up not trying to abuse her. But still it's not justified. However the way anmol was ready to announce everything Infront of everyone made it impossible for anyone to reason with her.

Your review is on point shabz.Agree with your each and every word
fairi_88 thumbnail
Lolz see what Humayun and Mehwish are doing, its kind of mimicry for that slap scene and what happens afterwards...must watch 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIyGVSmAU7a/

Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

The slap was out of character but I guess mohid was just trying to shut her up not trying to abuse her . But still it's not justified. However the way anmol was ready to announce everything Infront of everyone made it impossible for anyone to reason with her.

@bold, thats the point where even i found myself confused as my mind was saying something else and heart was saying something else.. We all know hitting isn't justified but Mohid's slap wasnt for abusing her or showing power over her , not even showing anger / frustration over her...I remember even he was almost requesting her in the bedroom to tell her the truth, which Anmol could easily tell her without breaking the promise or whatever...i mean she could have easily told Mohid that she is not pregnant and he had heard something wrong and given the kind of person Mohid is, he could have easily believed her...but she kept on blabbering mea badkirdar aurat hun to pata nhe kea kea...if Mohid hadnt shut her up she would have blurted out in front of everyone and it would be her own nuksaan rather than anyone else's...but then again y the slap he could have stopped her just by shouting or whatever..ergh 😆
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The way Anmol got hysterical I don;t know what else Mohid could do in that situation.
Anmol created the whole mess, and while he was requesting her to tell the truth, she got out from the room and was trying to make a show of her.

I'm not justifying a slap but can't see where Mohid did any wrong either!
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I feel Mohid slapping her was more like asking her to bring the open tamasha she was doing to an end ...I dont know why anmol likes to create a scene for everything and can't she think before she acts and this slap coming her way is her own doing