faan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wasn't there a promo for next Saturday?
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nep3

hope sabiha won't wait for that ridiculous kasam ...but again will Anmol forgive him ?😕

anmol was too rude to him from the start it's her time to suffer a little eventually she'll forgive him
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
last 20 mins were so intense uff m done with my feelings for today
Why did Anmol had to make such a scene I know she wasnt pleased to find out Mohid is keeping an eye on her but she just made it worse :/
Things got uglier than I expected
There are other ways to punish your wife without getting physical!!!
It wouldve been better if he just told her to leave his house
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

There are other ways to punish your wife without getting physical!!!

It wouldve been better if he just told her to leave his house

Actually he slapped her to stop her from blurting out and making public what was supposed to be kept to their bedroom...He even let her go saying the same thing...He said if she stayed she will destroy herself and so it is better for her to leave...

I am not sure if I support Mohid in this, but he did it to shut her up and wake her up from her stupid state...I am still debating in my mind if what Mohid did is the only thing left to be done...Also, he did not keep an eye on her or went to the hospital to spy on her...He was concerned that she was probably not well and is keeping it from him...

Anmol on the other hand, I am totally shocked about how she just totally made such a scene out of all this...She and Mohid had no relationship to begin with and with all the nonsense that she has been saying and doing, she expects Mohid to not even ask her about such a huge thing that he got to know from someone else about her? He only begged her to just say 'it is not true' and he will believe her...

I want Mohid to seek forgiveness from Anmol for slapping her, but after that I want him to just let her go...And then it will be up to her if she wants to seek him out and win him back!
Edited by cricketfan1 - 8 years ago
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Haath to uth gaya na -_-

It's one thing when you lose your cool and take it out, vent, get angry, explode, WHATEVER, but you take it to a whole diff level when you raise your hand on a woman, on your wife. It shows weakness :/

But here he raised his hand to stop her from making a fool of herself by blurting out the things that she is supposed to keep to herself (he thinks she is pregnant, remember)...

I am still debating in my mind over this...But it definitely is not as black and white as raising a hand on ones wife and showing the weakness...
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can someone please tell me what are the scenes that are yet to come from OST?
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Actually he slapped her to stop her from blurting out and making public what was supposed to be kept to their bedroom...He even let her go saying the same thing...He said if she stayed she will destroy herself and so it is better for her to leave...

I am not sure if I support Mohid in this, but he did it to shut her up and wake her up from her stupid state...I am still debating in my mind if what Mohid did is the only thing left to be done...Also, he did not keep an eye on her or went to the hospital to spy on her...He was concerned that she was probably not well and is keeping it from him...

Anmol on the other hand, I am totally shocked about how she just totally made such a scene out of all this...She and Mohid had no relationship to begin with and with all the nonsense that she has been saying and doing, she expects Mohid to not even ask her about such a huge thing that he got to know from someone else about her? He only begged her to just say 'it is not true' and he will believe her...

I want Mohid to seek forgiveness from Anmol for slapping her, but after that I want him to just let her go...And then it will be up to her if she wants to seek him out and win him back!

Yaaar! How are people even justifying a slap?!😆
I mean, Anmol does deserve some kind f punishment. I wouldve been happy if he hurt her emotionally or whatever. But getting physical just ruined his character.
Edited by HeavenlyBliss. - 8 years ago