#MusJeena (KMKT)

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: pressu

I felt very bad re.😭

Me too 😭
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
How awesome is the cinematography of this show.
I just love how they have taken simple locations and made it look beautiful. Full marks for that.
This show is going to stay with me for a long time, one of pak best shows for sure.

Anmol overreacted big time, mohid has put up with her shananigans way too long. I am eagerly waiting to see how all this is resolved. I know it's a happy ending for sure, but the wait is killing me.
nep3 thumbnail
I don't know but i feel that slap was unnecessarily brought up here ..Anmol made such a hungama and mohid has to stop her ..instead she should have argued in bedroom and leave Mohid ..

nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

How awesome is the cinematography of this show.
I just love how they have taken simple locations and made it look beautiful. Full marks for that.
This show is going to stay with me for a long time, one of pak best shows for sure.

Anmol overreacted big time, mohid has put up with her shananigans way too long. I am eagerly waiting to see how all this is resolved. I know it's a happy ending for sure, but the wait is killing me.

how do you know it's happy ending shabz ? i want a happy ending ..
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Such an intense episode
Sabiha can solve all this drama now
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

how do you know it's happy ending shabz ? i want a happy ending ..

Now that shabz mentioned that it would be a happy ending I think that flower showering scene was indeed on Anmol n Mohid what say nep3? Thank god Anmol wrote all her feelings in a letter so Mohid will find it eventually.

PS- Both Zulekha and Anmol ko mohabbat ka ehsas ek hi waqt par hua...Anmol ka Mohid ke liye n Zulekha ka Anmol ke liyeπŸ˜†
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What happened in today's episode? 😲
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuneebaSheikh

Such an intense episode

Sabiha can solve all this drama now

hope sabiha won't wait for that ridiculous kasam ...but again will Anmol forgive him ?πŸ˜•
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Now that shabz mentioned that it would be a happy ending I think that flower showering scene was indeed on Anmol n Mohid what say nep3? Thank god Anmol wrote all her feelings in a letter so Mohid will find it eventually.

PS- Both Zulekha and Anmol ko mohabbat ka ehsas ek hi waqt par hua...Anmol ka Mohid ke liye n Zulekha ka Anmol ke liyeπŸ˜†

I really hope that flower showering scene is for Anmol and mohid ..whenever i guess it goes wrong so i don't want to jink it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@bold ..saas bahu same hai...kuch to positive hai πŸ˜‰

-shabz- thumbnail
The happy ending is a guess of mind based on experience, these kinds of shows usually have happy ending.