Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Posted: 8 years ago
kabhi socha na tha ki Mohid kabhi Anmol par haath bhi utha sakta hai chahe jo bhi ho jaaye
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

kabhi socha na tha ki Mohid kabhi Anmol par haath bhi utha sakta hai chahe jo bhi ho jaaye

I felt very bad re.๐Ÿ˜ญ
I did want Mohid to treat Anmol badly so that she gets a taste of her own medicine
But the slap was not necessary yaar
I lose all respect for men who use their hands to show their power :@
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I did want Mohid to treat Anmol badly so that she gets a taste of her own medicine

But the slap was not necessary yaar
I lose all respect for men who use their hands to show their power :@

When we also someone it's not to show the power
It's to show frustration anger to the highest level

Men who beat up their wife on everyday basis does that to show their manhood amd power over her

But when a guy accidentally hit a gal out of anger n frustrations which mohid did IS NOT ABOUT SHOWING HIS POWER OVER HER

if a gal slaps a guy out of frustration then it's applauded everywhere

But when the guy does the same act out of the same reason i.efrustration n disgust then it becomes his showing his power and manhood

Hypocrisy much
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I won't say mohids character is ruined ...its just that people have seen Anmol treating mohid like a garbage with zero respect for so long and being unnecessarily harsh n mean to him so many times before...ignoring his goodness and good deeds...people r FINALLY looking forward to see how mohid strikes back..

..its not about the pleasure to see a man hitting a woman coz for that we have zillions of dramas running with such scenes in every channel...

the slap is not showing his manhood but just showing he is a HUMAN NOT AN ANGEL...just like Anmol has been behaving like a jerk all this time for her misunderstanding about him which she didn't even cared to get to the roots of and took it for granted he is evil...the SAME WAY MOHID ALSO HAS A MISUNDERSTANDING regarding her and it's even more intolerable n disrespectful for a husband ...he is going thru even worst sort of emotions n pushed to the wall n he reacted...and he behaved the EXACT same harsh way Anmol has been doing all this time to him

...its just that since he had a grudge towards her in his heart which has been building up slowly slowly just burst out with the pregnancy news and he slapped her...AUDIENCE IS EXCITED ABOUT THAT...its not about any mindset ...but it was long pending that mohid stops taking crap from Anmol anymore ...its just that only this time Anmol was NOT at fault n that's the tragedy of it

Well said Abby.

Though I don't support any man hitting their wife, but some cases it is impossible to keep a man ignorant about the wrong deed of their wives!

Here Mohid is a man with incredible tolerance and patience but he have had his limit which was crossed by illegal pregnancy news of his wife.

I'm sure he will be suffering more than Anmol for this slap later!

Every episode making me love this show even more๐Ÿ˜Š
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

OMG yaa ๐Ÿ˜ฒ and remember that confrontation btw Zulekha and Anmol where Anmol was like women dont treat daughter and bahu equally and something like what if Mohid raises a hand on her what would she do ... I wonder what Zulekha will actually do now

I had the same thought when I saw the promo that Zulekha Anmol convo directly came to my mind .. will be interesting to see how they all gonna react not just Zulekha but also Anmol we all can guess how old Anmol would have reacted but I kidna have a feeling new Anmols gonna be different

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

When we also someone it's not to show the power
It's to show frustration anger to the highest level

Men who beat up their wife on everyday basis does that to show their manhood amd power over her

But when a guy accidentally hit a gal out of anger n frustrations which mohid did IS NOT ABOUT SHOWING HIS POWER OVER HER

if a gal slaps a guy out of frustration then it's applauded everywhere

But when the guy does the same act out of the same reason i.efrustration n disgust then it becomes his showing his power and manhood

Hypocrisy much

Oh please! You cant defend a slap no matter what the reason is
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Izna-

I had the same thought when I saw the promo that Zulekha Anmol convo directly came to my mind .. will be interesting to see how they all gonna react not just Zulekha but also Anmol we all can guess how old Anmol would have reacted but I kidna have a feeling new Anmols gonna be different

Yeah lets see how they take it now, most certainly im waiting for Zulekha's reaction
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Oh please! You cant defend a slap no matter what the reason is

Exactly hitting is not justified no matter what the situation is
No matter how dignified Mohid's character was, now he is no different than Fazal or any other man hitting his wife
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Haath to uth gaya na -_-

It's one thing when you lose your cool and take it out, vent, get angry, explode, WHATEVER, but you take it to a whole diff level when you raise your hand on a woman, on your wife. It shows weakness :/