Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nep3

yes she is confused soul ..she doesn't want to go with Fareed but she is too stubborn to say it to Mohid but can give his money to fareed ..but she didn't want to stay with Mohid too ..but we didn't know what was her plan either ....now all of sudden she is in love
I think i am confusing you too πŸ˜†

Kya nonsense character hai yaarπŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I won't say mohids character is ruined ...its just that people have seen Anmol treating mohid like a garbage with zero respect for so long and being unnecessarily harsh n mean to him so many times before...ignoring his goodness and good deeds...people r FINALLY looking forward to see how mohid strikes back..
..its not about the pleasure to see a man hitting a woman coz for that we have zillions of dramas running with such scenes in every channel...

the slap is not showing his manhood but just showing he is a HUMAN NOT AN ANGEL...just like Anmol has been behaving like a jerk all this time for her misunderstanding about him which she didn't even cared to get to the roots of and took it for granted he is evil...the SAME WAY MOHID ALSO HAS A MISUNDERSTANDING regarding her and it's even more intolerable n disrespectful for a husband ...he is going thru even worst sort of emotions n pushed to the wall n he reacted...and he behaved the EXACT same harsh way Anmol has been doing all this time to him

...its just that since he had a grudge towards her in his heart which has been building up slowly slowly just burst out with the pregnancy news and he slapped her...AUDIENCE IS EXCITED ABOUT THAT...its not about any mindset ...but it was long pending that mohid stops taking crap from Anmol anymore ...its just that only this time Anmol was NOT at fault n that's the tragedy of it
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

I saw the new promo :( Mohid slaps her aakhir Mohid ka zen like patience gave up :(

This was bound to happen, it was obvious that Mohid would burst with anger one day...no matter how patient a person is , this pregnancy type of misunderstanding is really the worse misunderstanding that could happen 🀒
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I just realized, what's about to happen is history repeating itself Sabiha's husband slapped her and it was intolerable for her mom..I wonder how Zulekha will react to her son doing the same πŸ€”

OMG yaa 😲 and remember that confrontation btw Zulekha and Anmol where Anmol was like women dont treat daughter and bahu equally and something like what if Mohid raises a hand on her what would she do ... I wonder what Zulekha will actually do now
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I won't say mohids character is ruined ...its just that people have seen Anmol treating mohid like a garbage with zero respect for so long and being unnecessarily harsh n mean to him so many times before...ignoring his goodness and good deeds...people r FINALLY looking forward to see how mohid strikes back..

..its not about the pleasure to see a man hitting a woman coz for that we have zillions of dramas running with such scenes in every channel...

the slap is not showing his manhood but just showing he is a HUMAN NOT AN ANGEL...just like Anmol has been behaving like a jerk all this time for her misunderstanding about him which she didn't even cared to get to the roots of and took it for granted he is evil...the SAME WAY MOHID ALSO HAS A MISUNDERSTANDING regarding her and it's even more intolerable n disrespectful for a husband ...he is going thru even worst sort of emotions n pushed to the wall n he reacted...and he behaved the EXACT same harsh way Anmol has been doing all this time to him

...its just that since he had a grudge towards her in his heart which has been building up slowly slowly just burst out with the pregnancy news and he slapped her...AUDIENCE IS EXCITED ABOUT THAT...its not about any mindset ...but it was long pending that mohid stops taking crap from Anmol anymore ...its just that only this time Anmol was NOT at fault n that's the tragedy of it

As much as i condemn slapping the wife, but we have to see a point here...verbal abuse is as bad as physical abuse...so whatever Anmol was doing to Mohid was disrespectful too ...always bashing taunting and what not...the kind of misunderstanding has come up i guess this was bound to happen
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bursting with anger and not taking crap does not mean slapping your wife. Communicate what the issue is... if you do not have the ability to communicate then just say 'please leave I don't want to live with you anymore' ... hitting in any case what so ever... in any state of rage you are ... it should not be done. Yes Anmol was giving him the crap .. yes Anmol was mule headed...but then HE chose HER... yes she came to his house asking him to marry her ... but he wasn't a nanha kaka ... Anmol couldn't force him...he wanted to marry Anmol ... and the reason why I liked Mohid was his patience... now he lost his cool .. so whats there to like about Mohid now .. and it is not just about Mohid slapping Anmol.. before in the case of Fazal as well...the whole thing was shown in such a callous way...I mean from the whole Sabiha Fazal qissa .. I don't know what to take out of it...I do not remember but was Fazal ever shown sincerely apologizing to Sabiha for it...without any saas ka pressure and all. Nope. I don't think so. He did apologize to Sabiha's mother but she wasn't the one whom he hit.

And people here before did not like Anmol...so now what is the difference between Anmol and Mohid... Anmol was judgemental .. and now Mohid without confirming.. without investigating believing in something that is not true...if people do not like Anmol then now I think they shouldn't like Mohid as well.

But let's see what happens ... I hope Mohid redeems himself...and redeems himself in a big way... agar is dramay main yeh dikhaya gaya kai kiunkai Anmol was giving crap to Mohid ... so kia hua if Mohid slapped Anmol...tou phir mera fav. drama fav. nahin rahay ga. πŸ˜’
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaan-Jee

Bursting with anger and not taking crap does not mean slapping your wife. Communicate what the issue is... if you do not have the ability to communicate then just say 'please leave I don't want to live with you anymore' ... hitting in any case what so ever... in any state of rage you are ... it should not be done. Yes Anmol was giving him the crap .. yes Anmol was mule headed...but then HE chose HER... yes she came to his house asking him to marry her ... but he wasn't a nanha kaka ... Anmol couldn't force him...he wanted to marry Anmol ... and the reason why I liked Mohid was his patience... now he lost his cool .. so whats there to like about Mohid now .. and it is not just about Mohid slapping Anmol.. before in the case of Fazal as well...the whole thing was shown in such a callous way...I mean from the whole Sabiha Fazal qissa .. I don't know what to take out of it...I do not remember but was Fazal ever shown sincerely apologizing to Sabiha for it...without any saas ka pressure and all. Nope. I don't think so. He did apologize to Sabiha's mother but she wasn't the one whom he hit.

And people here before did not like Anmol...so now what is the difference between Anmol and Mohid... Anmol was judgemental .. and now Mohid without confirming.. without investigating believing in something that is not true...if people do not like Anmol then now I think they shouldn't like Mohid as well.

But let's see what happens ... I hope Mohid redeems himself...and redeems himself in a big way... agar is dramay main yeh dikhaya gaya kai kiunkai Anmol was giving crap to Mohid ... so kia hua if Mohid slapped Anmol...tou phir mera fav. drama fav. nahin rahay ga. πŸ˜’

I fully agree with yr pov.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
can we all calm down please ..we don't know what exactly happened between them ..looks like he confronted her and they had an argument and anmol pushed him then he slapped her ...we need to see it first ..but whatever the reason i don't like slapping wife or children...🀒
as i said before now real battles begin ..ammi said earlier she didn't raise her son who can slap woman ..now we will see what happens ..I think he is going to repent it ..πŸ˜•
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

can we all calm down please ..we don't know what exactly happened between them ..looks like he confronted her and they had an argument and anmol pushed him then he slapped her ...we need to see it first ..but whatever the reason i don't like slapping wife or children...🀒
as i said before now real battles begin ..ammi said earlier she didn't raise her son who can slap woman ..now we will see what happens ..I think he is going to repent it ..πŸ˜•

hain? aisa kiun kaha? yahan normal discussion nahin chal rahi kia? πŸ˜ƒ
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How many episodes are left for Dillagi Serial?