Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
^^^Omg! Nep3 yeh to maine socha hi nahi. Yup shayad Mishal ki hi shadi ho. Why would they have flowers being showered on them after so many days of their wedding. U do have a point there... Jab dil hi toot gaya, hum jee ke kya karenge 😭😭
PS. Running to watch the ost one more time
Edited by MeraMann - 8 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mohid and his dialogs are pure love & totally to die for ⭐️

Todays epi was laced with such good family moments be it Mohids house or Anmols and i loved the conversation between Mishal n Anmol where Anmol asks Mishal to guide her really.

And cutie Dastageer the motor mouth 😳

Hopefully Mohids Mom & Sabiha will clear the upcoming MU quick, I so wanna see some do tarfa romance before this show ends 😳
Edited by -RD- - 8 years ago
MeraMann thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Mohid and his dialogs are pure love & totally to die for ⭐️

Todays epi was laced with such good family moments be it Mohids house or Anmols and i loved the conversation between Mishal n Anmol where Anmol asks Mishal to guide her really.

And cutie Dastageer the motor mouth 😳

Hopefully Mohids Mom & Sabiha will clear the upcoming MU quick, I so wanna see some do tarfa romance before this show ends 😳

I too feel Zulekha and Sabiha might break their kasam this time. It will be a lesson to people who think KASAMS are bigger than relationships. I am so eager to see how the drama proceeds from here on. Dil ko abhi se mazboot bana rahi hoon.😆
Edited by MeraMann - 8 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MeraMann

I too feel Zulekha and Sabiha might break their kasam this time. It will be a lesson to people who think KASAMS are bigger than relationships. I am so eager to see how the drama proceeds from here on. Dil ko abhi se mazboot bana rahi hoon.😆

Awww Mere dil ke armaan to aise ansoo mein bahe hain thanks to some dramas ki now mere paas dil hi nahi bacha 😆 but I feel this one will have a nice happy ending.
MeraMann thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Awww Mere dil ke armaan to aise ansoo mein bahe hain thanks to some dramas ki now mere paas dil hi nahi bacha 😆 but I feel this one will have a nice happy ending.

Lol! I hear u
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally finally Anmol in love and
finally finally Mohid misunderstood Anmol..😆
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
sometime Anmol in galatfami and some time mohid in galatfami
807116 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

Waiting from so many days for this moment. 😃
Anmol is in love. 😳
I think Dillagi Serial will have a happy ending. I wish they will show Mohid and Anmol with their cute kids at the end. ⭐️

I doubt. Anmol started her wedding day with black dress. In the Darga scene, Mohid wanted her misunderstandings to go away. She wished him "jal jal ke mare". She of course will realise her love, but may not get him. If so, I don't want to see the last episode.
did something happen to mohid?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

did something happen to mohid?

Nothing happened to him
Tu jaldi jaldi reach till epi 19 plz