Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nep3

how was it ? i will love this show anyhow 😆
did he find out she was asking about abortions..? that nurse ?
wow that dialogue..👏

Yes yaar, towards the end Mohid did get to know from that doctor's asst that Anmol came for her abortion because that's what the lady thought Anmol was there for.😭
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I fell in love with the epi but that nurse ruined it all :'(
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mohid: "kabhi tum ghalatfehmi mein rehti ho kabhi uljhan mein rehti ho
itni jaga di hui hai tumhe iss dil mein waha kyun nahi rehti?"

and Hum naa samjhe teri nazroon ka takazaa kya hai playing in th bg

hayye m done
Edited by -Izna- - 8 years ago
MeraMann thumbnail
Ab Anmol ki tadapne ki baari hai bina galti kiye jaise Mohid tadap raha tha bina galti kiye. Waise I have a feeling the show will have a happy ending as there is a scene in Ost where someone is hugging Anmol. Both Anmol n Mohid are smiling n happy and flowers/petals are being showered on them.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Ab Anmol ki tadapne ki baari hai bina galti kiye jaise Mohid tadap raha tha bina galti kiye. Waise I have a feeling the show will have a happy ending as there is a scene in Ost where someone is hugging Anmol. Both Anmol n Mohid are smiling n happy and flowers/petals are being showered on them.

par hamari kya galti hai jo hum tadap rahe hain 😭😆..
happy ending ..tumhare muh main ghe shakkar ..charn sparsh karu ..where is your feet 😆
but i want couple of epi after reunion ..not just in last epi
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Izna-

Mohid: "kabhi tum ghalatfehmi mein rehti ho kabhi uljhan mein rehti ho
itni jaga di hui hai tumhe iss dil mein waha kyun nahi rehti?"

and Hum naa samjhe teri nazroon ka takazaa kya hai playing in th bg

hayye m done

i am done since ages
MeraMann thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

par hamari kya galti hai jo hum tadap rahe hain 😭😆..
happy ending ..tumhare muh main ghe shakkar ..charn sparsh karu ..where is your feet 😆
but i want couple of epi after reunion ..not just in last epi

Ek baar meri baat sach ho jaye phir we can have a group hug.What say? And I agree with u ki chahe scene kuch bhi ho sabse zyada tadap to hum sab rahe hai BINA GALTI KE 😭...Couple of episodes after reunion???? We have to be in another planet to be even thinking about that. I would faint if they show atleast half an epiose after reunion 😆
Edited by MeraMann - 8 years ago
nep3 thumbnail
I am watching it ATM ..1 hr drama takes me 2 hours..😆😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Today's episode was so REFRESHINGLY DIFFERENT
I was expecting a few typical scenes of Anmol falling in love and was also thinking it may b rushed coz how can things change in just one episode but the way it was shown step by step in 40 mins was BEAUTIFUL n so REAL

A HUGE round of applause to Faiza iftikher first for giving us get an unexpected yet droolworthy yet believable and relatable screenplay

Be it the first scene at anmols house when mohid tell her he didn't want her mom to feel bad n hence said he liked the food n then how anmols mom tells her to value him and to love him at any cost...it was the first time she didn't retort back...loved this slow change too

To the car scene where the gajrawala boy gifted them the gajra and she got to know mohid pays the school fees of him as well
How she immediately didn't put on the gajra hence still being Anmol but then she does when mohid tells her so ...finally showing the change ...

Also the dialogue in the car when Anmol asks him to tell the gheesa Peeta dialogue of tum pe maar mita hoon and he says no MAIN JEE UTHA THA...was so bang on...i felt like clapping ...i wasn't expecting him to tell that

I also liked how he kept the arrival of fazal a surprise for her and then Sabiha told her how he convinced the mom n then Anmol was again slowly shown getting into him

I also loved how Anmol came running and hugged Sabiha n was in tears when she was leaving ...such beautiful scenes

Then the terrace scene was an actual REAL convo between mohid minis and Anmol where there was no pretence between them n she brought herself up to actually appreciate him which is huge on anmols part

And the dialogue where mohid says tum galat fehmi mein rehte ho...misunderstanding main rehte ho...per is dil mein itna jaga De rakhi hain waha kiyuon nahin rehti ...WHAT DIALOGUE MAN AND WHAT EXPRESSION BY HUMAYUN N MEHWISH...YA ALLAH RAHEM

Then the last seal in her heart when he tells he won't let her go to some1 who doesn't deserve her neither will he be let her destroy her life as long as he is there ...ufff...my God...that scene was GOLD
I was expecting mohid will act differently if he gets to know she gave the money to farid but it turned out he cares neither abt at the money not farid but her happiness only just took the character of mood to another level altogether

And the best part he isn't shown an unrealistic angel like the sooraj barjatya heroes

He is very REAL N realistic yet TO DIE FOR PERSONALITY

I haven't seen such characterization of a hero ever in any drama or movie

And Faiza iftikher and humayun Saeed.. .PLZ TAKE A BOW FOR GIVING MOHID TO US...

Also last but not the least...MEHWISH looked like an APSARA in each n every frame in today's epi and the way she so subtly showed her change of feelings staying in anmols skin deserves CLAPS CLAPS
And the CHEMISTRY...ufff the CHEMISTRY

I want all the Jodi awards next year for HUMAYUN HUMAN AND MEHWISH...they define electricity

Thank u DILLAGI team for giving us this show

nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Ek baar meri baat sach ho jaye phir we can have a group hug.What say? And I agree with u ki chahe scene kuch bhi ho sabse zyada tadap to hum sab rahe hai BINA GALTI KE 😭...Couple of episodes after reunion???? We have to be in another planet even to be even thinking about that. I would faint if they show atleast half an epiose after reunion 😆

@ bold ...🤣🤣 true ..
I don't trust OST ..remember umbrella scene ..😆
rose petal and hug ..I thought that was Mishal's wedding 😕 i could be wrong coz when ever i guessed something it happens opposite ..but you might be right