Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

hes not willing to let her go and also hes pretending to look for Fareed and all
I think hes just being too nice to ehr which she doesnt deserve
he should treat ehr the way she treats him

Mohid is NOT "Pretending" anything
When he said he won't come between Anmol and fareed agreed that he really meant

And that's why Anmol is so hell bent on making farid go away

He stopped worrying about farid when mishaal told him Anmol is faking it

And now also he is in a dilemma that whether Anmol indeed loves farid or not

I really like how he is not doing shukk on her the way any other hubby wud hv shown doing and on the contrary trying to figure out from various sources what's the main reason for the Hyderabad visit

He is ready to let her go if she wants to but it's her now who doesn't want to go and hence she is hell bent on shutting the farid chapter
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Coming to Anmol I really appreciate what she is doing for Sabiha...no bhabi wud hv gone to such an extent for her sister in law which Anmol has done and still doing
And I m sure Anmol will be in bigger trouble for pretending to b pregnant to prevent Sabiha abortion

But it's really commendable how Anmol n sabiha relationship has been shown blossoming...whereas in every other show we see Bhabi nand tearing each other's hair n plotting against each other

So this aspect is really refreshing in this show

And zulekha is also not shown to b unnecessarily evil SaaS to Anmol.. .neither anmol crosses the limit with her...they give it back to each other but keeping in limit

I love this aspect as well
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

i loved the way anmol told mommy dear off with her diff of daughter and daughter in law.. its world's honest truth like it or not. Anmol is unnecessarily rude with mohid . Just cant stand her stupidity when comes to her hubby ... he loves her so much... love his dastageer(circit) scenes. he is such fresh kid.

@bold, that was the best part of the epi...and its so so true but women will never ever accept the fact that they keep a difference btw bahu and beti, and even btw son and daughter too
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The name of the show should have been 'Kasam' since kasams play such a powerful part in the drama.lol. Today there was another kasam between Sabiha and her mom which might land Anmol in trouble. I still can't believe Zulekha has soften up and will actually let Sabiha go with Fazal. I have to see it to believe it. 😆 Fir se agle Saturday ka intezar .
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
One thing that has remained constant throughout this play is the positivity in Mohid's character. I think Mohid is one of his kind because he is intelligent enough to know exactly what is going on yet he chooses to have a big heart and he stays positive. I can't remember another hero in our dramas who changed so much and redefined his philosophy of life only because he fell in love. Falling in love with Anmol has changed Mohid in a good way. Although Anmol is a very bitter and rigid person who chooses to judge Mohid based on his first impression but Mohid very generously overlooks all her flaws and pays heed to every good advice that she gives him.
Another characteristic of Mohid's character that makes him stand out is that he is not at all judgmental. When he saw Anmol talking to that man on the street and later on when he overheard what she is saying on the phone, he did not for a second think that Anmol might be doing something wrong but he thought she probably needed his help and was not asking for it. It was only after Anmol made Mohid realize that he needed to take a stand for Sabiha that he decided he needed to do something for his sister. Mohid loves Anmol, he respects her but he is not blind to her flaws, he accepts and loves her for who she is which is something truly daring for a hero of a Pakistani drama!!!
576281 thumbnail
Nice episode...Anmol is a little less annoying today may be because we are also getting used to her stupidity just like Mohid...But looks like something major is going to happen because of Anmol's this stupidity of getting rid of Fareed and saving her face in front of Mohid...Hopefully Mohid won't place sick blames on Anmol like the other typical desi heroes...So far he has been a refreshing change from the typical doubting male lead...Anmol's sister is the bestest sisters I have seen in a long time on these desi shows!
faizabadar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

One thing that has remained constant throughout this play is the positivity in Mohid's character. I think Mohid is one of his kind because he is intelligent enough to know exactly what is going on yet he chooses to have a big heart and he stays positive. I can't remember another hero in our dramas who changed so much and redefined his philosophy of life only because he fell in love. Falling in love with Anmol has changed Mohid in a good way. Although Anmol is a very bitter and rigid person who chooses to judge Mohid based on his first impression but Mohid very generously overlooks all her flaws and pays heed to every good advice that she gives him.

Another characteristic of Mohid's character that makes him stand out is that he is not at all judgmental. When he saw Anmol talking to that man on the street and later on when he overheard what she is saying on the phone, he did not for a second think that Anmol might be doing something wrong but he thought she probably needed his help and was not asking for it. It was only after Anmol made Mohid realize that he needed to take a stand for Sabiha that he decided he needed to do something for his sister. Mohid loves Anmol, he respects her but he is not blind to her flaws, he accepts and loves her for who she is which is something truly daring for a hero of a Pakistani drama!!!

Are you Fatima Awan? Just curious because I read exactly the same paragraph on reviewit also.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dang!
Now mohid will think anmol is pregnant with soneone else's child, more ghalat fehmis on the way. But I don't mind them. This show is anmol.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't understand what game Anmol had in her mind ..she is saying 2-4 din me aar ya par 😕 may be she thought by helping sabiha, ammi will get angry on her which will lead to another drama and she have to leave the house ..or after getting rid of fareed she will demand talaq 😕 ..she is playing some game for sure ..😕😲
so once sabiha gone what will happen ? this last kasam (hope it's last ) is another twist ..humm..
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Dang!
Now mohid will think anmol is pregnant with soneone else's child, more ghalat fehmis on the way. But I don't mind them. This show is anmol.

Sahi bola. Btw I missed u. Did not see yr posts for a while
Edited by MeraMann - 8 years ago