Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Thanks alot 😃
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What is up with Anmol's behavior? I mean I get what she wants, I just don't understand why. Like I understand that the hatred she feels for Mohid, but when he is willing to leave you for your love then go for it. I mean Nikkah will happen only after divorce and just refuse to get married again..lol. That way, he can't force you to come back! But no, god knows what she wants and has planned.

As for Fazal.. ulu ka patha, kya kar raha hai tu! I just hope he stops Amma and Sabiya from going to the clinic. Right now, Sabiya is depressed as she feels neglected and isolated and Amma is going to take advantage of that. At first the whole blame would've went to Amma, but ow if they succeed, I will blame only Fazal for being there but not really. He could've went ot Mohid's office or stopped Sabiya's car outside if all he wanted to do was not go in the house. No "Kasam" is big enough to ignore your child's health; not even you're mom's!

this show is slowly losing its charm after episode 9
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Anmol is such a put off really but I wonder now that she knows Mohid knew about her Hyderabad visit will she think he is behind Fazal's disappearance? I FF her shit with Fareed couldnt stand it

Coming to Mohid I dont blame him anymore for his misunderstanding regarding Anmol and Fareed he has given her enough Benefit of Doubt and her lack of communication with him is only going to make things worse as he doesnt know the real reason of her visit to Hyderabad ,Mishaal and Sabiha hold the key here though I dont know if Mohid will bel Mishaal but Sabiha he might .

Dastageer and Mishaal awww the cuties.

Sabiha and her Mum bits were nice too I somehow like the mum she speaks sense mostly in context of whats there.

Wonder how long the misunderstanding will continue
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

this show is slowly losing its charm after episode 9

It never loses its charm till present epi
576281 thumbnail
Dillagi is going through the mid-life crisis - wafer thin plot and writer not being able to figure out how to fill up the middle episodes...Lost most of its initial steam, thanks to a mindless pregnancy drama and plotless heroine!

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

It never loses its charm till present epi

its stuvk at one place since they got married
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am so angry about Fazal ..is he a man or mouse ?😡 he came all the way from HB and just watched from the gate 🤢 doesn't have courage to face her sasu ma or will he come when his sasu ma finished it ? why can't he come to take sabiha away or go to Mohid ..i know he is terrified that Mohid won't listen to him too but at least you need to try and fight for it ..
and Fareed ..yar kitna bolta hai ye..aur apne miyan mitthu
another character i don't understand Anmol what does she want ?she doesn't like Mohid ..fair enough but she doesn't like fareed either ..if she wants divorce ask for it ..instead of throwing Fareed's weapon of mass destruction ..and top of that she is scared Mohid will find him ...
and Mohid what can i say about him ..i love him ❤️ hurt , pain ,anger ,helplessness , and top of that his love for Anmol and he is feeling betrayed ..
oh misunderstanding ..how i hate it ..hope sabiha speaks up in stead of only crying ..
Mishal is such a down to earth girl ..and Dastgeer is on a right path
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
What anmol is doing is the FIRST step to show indirectly that she DOES NOT WANT TO GET AWAY FROM MOHID
this has been shown very cleverly when she thinks in the car mohids promise to her that if he gets fareed he will unite them n THAT SHE DOES NOT WANT...but her ego won't let her tell mohid that she wants to stay with him n given how career is roaming around freely in Hyderabad she got afraid that mohid will find him easily n bring him to her to unite them n then her lie will get out...n she has to literally confess she has accepted mohid which her big ego wants to avoid

That's why she wants to send fareed out of the country at any cost so that mohid never gets to reach him n she can stay with mohid forever n her lie also doesn't get caught

I loved it as well when she got mad when fareed called her BADMASH KI BIWI...she didn't like mohid being called a BADMASH
Today for the first time i liked Anmol

And her convo with fareed was hilarious...the actor playing fareed rocked there...

576281 thumbnail
Anmol is turning into one hateful character...From the beginning she had no respect for her own family, let alone anyone else...In the beginning she tried to topofy her friend on her sister even when her sister wasn't clearly interested in him...The way she talks to her sister, nobody talks to their younger sisters like that and get away with it...And why was she talking to Farid like he stole her inheritance or something?Such a badtameez lady...So far the only thing I can understand about her is her hatred/dislike towards Mohid...Rest everything about her is just baseless and pointless...