Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
posting for the first time.. just to point out how kickass and powerful the dialogues are. Especially of Mohid's mum. Man, glad she took up the role. She was deff made for this.

I haven't found any episode boring as of yet. But the battle between Sabhiya and her mom (just recently) - applaud- worthy and intense. I lovee her scenes, even though she is hella cruel, raw, severely egoistic, and has her own crooked way of dealing with stuff - but her portrayal and dialogue delivery is sick! She needs to cool down and draw back a bit.
can't wait till how the climax will set her straight. Hoping they speed up the story and S's husband shows up next episode.

Anmol, is definitely irritating now. I get where she has been coming from.. but they're dragging the plot now for way too long. It's high time - she needs a one on one- face to face with mohid. She's bipolar and needs to come out straight. Like let it all out. Or either they separate for a bit and she realizes and gets back together. Mohid has been making up to her. & like how can you resist him being all sweet, huh Anmol?! haha ;D
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
anmol high on her stupidity is slight irritating but over all a great great show and every single episode.
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

And the dialogues are just amazing.. I can watch this drama until 70 episπŸ˜†

IKR the story n screenplay are not too complex yet I'm totally enjoying every epi the dialogues are amazing! I would also not mind if it has more than 25 epis πŸ˜›
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Izna-

IKR the story n screenplay are not too complex yet I'm totally enjoying every epi the dialogues are amazing! I would also not mind if it has more than 25 epis πŸ˜›

😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Me too a BIG HIGH FIVE on the above hand and AGREE WITH EACH AND EVERY POST ABOVE
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Promo for next week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2QDV7wfTKA

thank you πŸ˜ƒ
so she finds Fareed 😲
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

thank you πŸ˜ƒ
so she finds Fareed 😲

Wahi to. Kitne twist hai iss dramay mein god knows. This is how a show should be made that we wait for it the same way every week 😊

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm liking every episode... Anmol was a bit annoying but it is ok,
Love all the dialogues and actings...
Fareed ka kissa abhi tak khatam nahi hua? lol
nep3 thumbnail
fareed was just a random guy but he is there all the time like Bootnath 😲..and he is playing a big role as a invisible third main lead