Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
The episode was kinda filler
Hence everyone is khamosh khamosh

For me the best scene was the last scene between dastageer and mishaal

I wasn't expecting this scene and CLAPS CLAPS to FAIZA iftikher for writing those dialogues

Even though I like the Jodi of dastageer and mishaal but deep down I used to think he is a bit lower league for her

And today mishaal stated this fact but in the most dignified way possible...what makes a person higher league is NOT how big a house he has or his bank balance but HOW EDUCATED HE IS...she said she wants to believe that he works with Mohid for his own qualifications...NOT COZ MOHID IS DOING AN EHSAAN ON HIM

So she asked him to get a degree n be qualified so that even if this job is no more he will be eligible to apply some place else for job too n be confiedent

she didnt say NO to his proposal but asked in a very practical way to become worthy of her
I hv seen other shows where the gal asks the guy to get a good job but THIS I hv never seen...mishaal cud hv said she doesn't like him doing chamchagiri of Mohid ...BUT SHE DIDN'T

Today's epi belonged to DASTAGEER AND MISHAAL

And I m liking how the shukk with fareed and anmol is also back in the MOST UNEXPECTED way possible ...I wasn't expecting this twist as well...

Today's epi was basically a ground work for the future set of epis...the story took another turn for all the lead characters

Now I m really looking forward to what happens next

P.S.saba Hamid and sabiha killed it in the mom daughter scenes ...what powerful dialogues and acting my God

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Finally Sabiha's truth was out in front of the mother and the mother as expected went all...Anmol-Faraz convo was nice but again Dastageer and his motor mouth created a doubt with Mohid as Fareed to is in Hyderabad.Bechara Mohid πŸ₯Ί

The epi kind of drew parallels with how Mohid bonds with Anmol's sibling Mishaal while how Anmol is trying to set things straight for Sabiha. Mohid's dialog about he isnt afraid of anything but the truth that Anmol is hiding from him ..I hope there is some communication between the two or someone actually knows and tells Mohid abt the purpose of Hyd visit.

Dastageer -Mishaal their love story officially started ..I like how Mishaal talks openely I hope Anmol was this saaf dil too.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I never expected that Mohid will start this farid's fear syndrome again ..what a twist ..his confidence has gone now 😭
I wish sabiha and Anmol take a help with Mohid to bring Fazal back ..knowing sabiha is pregnant he will ask his mom to forget everything else and let them live together..
but haydarabad visit is the key point for misunderstanding and Mohid -Anmol will drift apart ?πŸ˜•
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

I never expected that Mohid will start this farid's fear syndrome again ..what a twist ..his confidence has gone now 😭
I wish sabiha and Anmol take a help with Mohid to bring Fazal back ..knowing sabiha is pregnant he will ask his mom to forget everything else and let them live together..
but haydarabad visit is the key point for misunderstanding and Mohid -Anmol will drift apart ?πŸ˜•

Bold. U have point there. That could be a possibility. And that judai or drift might bring in some good for Anmol and us. How about her change of heart.
zonish678 thumbnail
Hi everyone.. I also watch dill lagi its awsome .but now it is becoming a bit of boring ..what say
I saw episode 10
The most boring episode so far
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: zonish678

Hi everyone.. I also watch dill lagi its awsome .but now it is becoming a bit of boring ..what say

I don't find a single episode or scene of this show boring

Yes the story is moving slowly by unlike other shows who drift to nonsense directions in the middle this show is still in tact

And the kickass dialogues and acting make up for it
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I don't find a single episode or scene of this show boring

Yes the story is moving slowly by unlike other shows who drift to nonsense directions in the middle this show is still in tact

And the kickass dialogues and acting make up for it

πŸ‘πŸΌ
nep3 thumbnail
I agree ..I don't find any episode boring..sometimes they need to build up a plot to progress story.. And it's not only about main leads ..there are other actors story devlopes too which involves and affacts main story..
nep3 thumbnail
And the dialogues are just amazing.. I can watch this drama until 70 episπŸ˜†