Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nep3

Anmol is in Sabiha bhagao dhun mein busy hai

I don't think now she is in sabiha bhagao dhun

That was before

But after she got to know about the pregnancy she really wants her to get United with the hubby n get a complete life

Now she really wants
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
OMGGG..
OMGGG

HUMAYUN SAEED "liked"my review on dillagi in dillagi official fb pg

He also replied to my inbox mssg as well

Yayyy

I m sooo happy
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

OMGGG..

OMGGG

Yayyy

I m sooo happy

Congo yaar! Batao batao what did he write?
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMGGG..

OMGGG

Yayyy

I m sooo happy

wohh congratzz!! tbh I wasnt a big fan of Humayun before but DilLagi changed my opinion so I get your exitement 😳
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

OMGGG..

OMGGG

Yayyy

I m sooo happy

congo 🥳
could you post your review here plz ..and we want to know what he said to you 😆😳
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Izna-

wohh congratzz!! tbh I wasnt a big fan of Humayun before but DilLagi changed my opinion so I get your exitement 😳

exactly ..after Dillagi i am fan now 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
This is the review I posted on ary official dillagi pg which Humayun "liked"
What I REALLY appreciate about this show is how beautifully and realistically the characters r intertwined

And each n every interaction is entertaining

And BEST part is how Mohid is shown having such a beautiful pure bond with anmols mom n sister

How he himself comes to ask their well being ...take care when needed and how slowly slowly both are forming a comfy level...even in last epi I loved it how Mohid went to meet anmols mom first even before entering his house after honeymoon and how anmols sister was showing him nakhra just like younger sisters show their elder brother and how they talked things out
No other show son in law bonding with the gals family so well
In all other shows the gals family is always shown as the victims ...who is having a hard time either paying dowry or ensuring daughters well being
But here it's just so beautiful yet real at the same time

Mohid dastageer scenes are a treat to watch since epi 1 and I m glad we always get one in every epi

I m also liking sabiha anmol bonding ...how sabiha tells her everything

Dastagir and anmols sister scenes r always so naughty yet cute

I even like how anmols mom always tried her best to show her the right path ...even if it means being harsh by going out of her way...the mom daughter heated scenes post marriage are very well shot

And saba Hamid just kills her role...be it with Mohid or with anmol or with sabiha...I love how her character is sketched...she speaks as sharp as a knife but not unrealistically evil like the other mom in laws in every other show...And I love it how her dialogues sometimes hv a dash of humour...both the moms characters r very well written

And last but NOT THE LEAST...the few Mohid anmol scenes we had today was CLASS...humayun had a haircut and was looking even cuter n younger...GOD I LOVE HIM AS MOHID
And finally he got to sleep on the bed...yayyy
And the convo in the morning after when she says i let u sleep on MY BED n he teases her on calling his bed hers was sooo damn cute yet romantic...i LOVE LOVE LOVE how their scenes r written and humayun mehwish just kills it

GOOD LORD THIS SHOW IS BY FAR THE BEST PAL SHOW I HV WATCHED TILL DATE HANDS DOWN

THERE IS NOT EVEN A SINGLE FLAW
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
This is the review I sent to his inbox for last week's episode
This show NEVER seizes to amuse me
It's sooo DAMN kickass in everyway

Be it the scene with anmol and Mohids mom where in a bindaas way saba hameed reminds her of her duties but doesn't pressurize her unnecessarily
If it was some other show they wud hv shown the mom in law making a huge issue about waking up early in the morning and making naashta but here she asked her to take care of dinner if she can't wake up early...CLAPS CLAPS for that

Also I LOVE it when Mohid says ZEHNASEEB in the most apt moments...and the biriyani twist was also unexpected. ...when he told her not biriyani it was so natural I indeed thought he doesn't like biriyani and then we saw him eating biriyani dhoom se with anmol getting a slap on her face was sooo GOOD..not to mention the small Mohid anmol moments here n there...be it thedialogues about love being a cage in the beginning to the last scene when Mohid says MUJHSE ULAAJH JAATI MAIN GIRNE TOH NA DETA...was SOOO' funny n romantic at the same time...NOT TO FORGET THE GOOSEBUMPS MOMEMT when he said jab chahoo pass a sakta hoon lekin MOOD NAHIN HAIN...issshhh...the eyelock ..the chemistry...faintsss...another round of applause for the writing

Dastagheer anmol scene was hilarious when he was trying to portray Mohid as a hero

Last but not the least...I n really liking how anmol is genuinely trying to help sabiha now without any other intentions...I love watching anmol sabiha scenes...it's one time i get to see the real anmol I liked from the beginning
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
This is what he replied
Thanks that u liked dillagi...these appreciations indeed mean a lot...keep watching..rgds
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
love your well written review as always... i am so in love with this show ...absolutely loving every mohid/anmol scene...small nok-zok and loving chemistry between them.