Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Has the timing changed?

Yeah, its at 10.15 pm 😛

MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Though the episode was not very dhamakedar like the previous ones I enjoyed it. Mohid and MIshal share such a sweet bond...I think the pigeons will come back...lol.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kabbotar wapis aa gaye ... awww Anmol 😛😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Kabooter always come back
Anmol, you didn't know that lol
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aah I loved the interactions between Mohid-Mishaal ,Mohid -Dastageer and ofcourse Mohid -Anmol the best being the one between Mohid and Dastageer -what dialogues on mohabbat by Mohid

Mohabbat hoti kab hai ?
Jab Sitare gardish mein ho

Mohabbat milti kab hai?
sab kuch khone ke baad

And best being the one abt mohabbat paane ke liye kuch na Kuch to khona padta hai ...Khud ko ya Sudh Ko
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Kabooter does come back
It's been tried and tested

Coming to the episodes

What I REALLY appreciate about this show is how beautifully and realistically the characters r intertwined

And each n every interaction is entertaining

And BEST part is how Mohid is shown having such a beautiful pure bond with anmols mom n sister

How he himself comes to ask their well being ...take care when needed and how slowly slowly both are forming a comfy level...even in last epi I loved it how Mohid went to meet anmols mom first even before entering his house after honeymoon and how anmols sister was showing him nakhra just like younger sisters show their elder brother and how they talked things out
No other show son in law bonding with the gals family so well
In all other shows the gals family is always shown as the victims ...who is having a hard time either paying dowry or ensuring daughters well being
But here it's just so beautiful yet real at the same time

Mohid dastageer scenes are a treat to watch since epi 1 and I m glad we always get one in every epi

I m also liking sabiha anmol bonding ...how sabiha tells her everything

Dastagir and anmols sister scenes r always so naughty yet cute

I even like how anmols mom always tried her best to show her the right path ...even if it means being harsh by going out of her way...the mom daughter heated scenes post marriage are very well shot

And saba Hamid just kills her role...be it with Mohid or with anmol or with sabiha...I love how her character is sketched...she speaks as sharp as a knife but not unrealistically evil like the other mom in laws in every other show...And I love it how her dialogues sometimes hv a dash of humour...both the moms characters r very well written

And last but NOT THE LEAST...the few Mohid anmol scenes we had today was CLASS...humayun had a haircut and was looking even cuter n younger...GOD I LOVE HIM AS MOHID
And finally he got to sleep on the bed...yayyy
And the convo in the morning after when she says i let u sleep on MY BED n he teases her on calling his bed hers was sooo damn cute yet romantic...i LOVE LOVE LOVE how their scenes r written and humayun mehwish just kills it

GOOD LORD THIS SHOW IS BY FAR THE BEST PAL SHOW I HV WATCHED TILL DATE HANDS DOWN

THERE IS NOT EVEN A SINGLE FLAW