Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: saroona12

and that scene where mohid said "2 hafton mein kabhi moh nahi lagaya dil chaha tab bhi nahi "the way he looks at her ☺️
and where he said soch lo chala lon apni marzi.. i watched these 2 scenes so many tymsss repeatedly πŸ˜†

Bold. Agree. Mera bhi wahi haal hai. Repeat mode mein chali gayi hoon
MeraMann thumbnail

Originally posted by: saroona12

i think there is gonna be a fight btw amnol n mohid couz of sabiha.. but feeling sad for sabiha' and anmool ithink she will hate mohid more now couz of what her mom said to her ... poor mohid

Bold. Yes.I think so too. Coz Mohid was not happy wen he got to know from his mom that Anmol took Sabiha out...and Anmol to apna sara gussa Mohid par hi utarti hai and blames him for everything. I guess we have to wait a while before Anmol has a change of heart.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mohid in this flirty avatar and his dialogues *swoons* & Dastageer is he awwdorable or what, these two just take this show to another level ❀️
Edited by -RD- - 8 years ago
MeraMann thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Mohid in this flirty avatar and his dialogues *swoons* & Dastageer is he awwdorable or what, these two just take this show to another level ❀️

I like how each character has an important part to play and contributes to the story. I just hope and pray the show remains like that. Ab to ummeed karne se bhi darr lagta hai.
MeraMann thumbnail
Did they show the promo for next week. I couldn't find it.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MeraMann

I like how each character has an important part to play and contributes to the story. I just hope and pray the show remains like that. Ab to ummeed karne se bhi darr lagta hai.

Agree no faltu chars here ,all the chars r infact well thought of and add their own value.

As for the show itself , i watch them with the disclaimer that show bigadne mein der hai par andher nahi πŸ˜†

The online vids don't seem to have the precap atleast I didnt find one either :(
Edited by -RD- - 8 years ago
MeraMann thumbnail
^^ U are hilllarious. I used to wait for yr posts in the Bheegi Palkein forum. I am glad u r watching this.
Edited by MeraMann - 8 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Naughty naughty Mohid and bechari (?) Anmol πŸ˜†
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mohid's flirty dialoguez 🀣 when he said something like mu nhe lagaya...🀣
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't care if Anmol falls for Mohid or not as long as they are together I am happy πŸ˜† just give me flirty Mohid and frustrated Anmol ❀️
so Sabiha is pregnant ..so will she leave the house ? Mohid has suspected on Anmol so he may bring his sis home without any fuss or something else will happen ?πŸ˜²πŸ˜•