Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Gosh the dialogues in Dil Lagi r hilarious!!!
juoan ki fauj... udhar qabool hai sunte hai, idhar chalang maar ke (bacche) maa ki gond mein...🤣Saba Hamid is awesome⭐️

It's so rare in dramas to show a guy so upright and righteous. It's always the females who r shown this way. But such a refreshing change Mohid is and the irony is he's shown a supposed gunda!

Edit:

BTW it's super annoying watching ARY dramas online as I don't know for what reason, but those who upload tend to crop the clippings to remove ARY logo and when they have the OST playing they mute it. Same thing is happening with Besharam too.

Does anyone have link to any site that do not have these problems?
Edited by khamosshhh - 8 years ago
we finished ded...he was hooked 😆 he stayed up all night to watch it

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Jab kisi ko sache dil se nafrat karo to puri qayenaat usey zabardasti apke sar par thopney k koshish karte hai, Anmol

Dillagi

Somehow i relate to this dialogue, its so true😆

you are making me curious
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anmol: Mujhe tumhare sath kahin nahi jana
Mohid: Thik hai mat jana mere sath. Baad mein aa jana ya fir mere se ekdin pehele chali jana 🤣
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

juoan ki fauj... udhar qabool hai sunte hai, idhar chalang maar ke (bacche) maa ki gond mein...🤣Saba Hamid is awesome⭐️

It's so rare in dramas to show a guy so upright and righteous. It's always the females who r shown this way. But such a refreshing change Mohid is and the irony is he's shown a supposed gunda!

Edit:

BTW it's super annoying watching ARY dramas online as I don't know for what reason, but those who upload tend to crop the clippings to remove ARY logo and when they have the OST playing they mute it. Same thing is happening with Besharam too.

ARY has their official site in dailymotion where all the episodes are uploaded in HD with the ARY logo and the songs in tact
I download from there and watch it on tv with my mom
It's HEAVEN as the picture quality is AMAZING
Just go to dailymotion and search for ARY digital channel
All ARY shows there r uploaded in time there in HD
I download besharam from there as well
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

ARY has their official site in dailymotion where all the episodes are uploaded in HD with the ARY logo and the songs in tact
I download from there and watch it on tv with my mom
It's HEAVEN as the picture quality is AMAZING
Just go to dailymotion and search for ARY digital channel
All ARY shows there r uploaded in time there in HD
I download besharam from there as well

Oh the videos r restricted in my region. 😭

Wish ARY Digital too allowed their dramas to be viewed like HUM TV does, coz ppl r anyways gonna watch it elsewhere, but then the quality isn't quite the same.

Anyways found HD/ uncropped epis on dramasonline site and that's good.😊
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Edit:

You can try this

http://www.dailymotion.com/arydigitalofficial

Its ary official channel, i hope it works for you because it is somehow blocked in some countries, if this doesnt work you can try dramaonline.com

Edited: to add i just saw your post above and read you have already tried what i posted...its sad that dailymotion channel is not working for you , it has the best quality available online for ary shows
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

we finished ded...he was hooked 😆 he stayed up all night to watch it

Woah thats great😃
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

you are making me curious

Its nothing as curious as you think😆, its just that i get irritated by some of the elder relatives because of some past reasons and wenever they interact with me i get even more irritated and could not do anything about it🤢so at that point i feel what anmol was feeling😆
now hes watching zara yaad kar 😆