Dillagi - Hamayun Saeed, Mehwish Hayat - Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
I am just guessing but I think it means someone pretending to be something they are not...cuz dhamaal means making a lot of noise and fakeer is a beggar

Originally posted by: nep3

taking good care of my ipad 🤣

No no khayal to main bhi nahi rakhti😆

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Lolz dats good...actualyy some dramas are realy addicting, and its my personal experience Mera nam yousaf hai, Marasim and aun zara were truly addicting...make him watch Aunn zara as well, i did this to my family also 😆 i was like yeh dekhein boht acha hai, wen they watched 1, 2 episodes they were badly hooked😆

hes seen aunn zara ages ago and loved it...mera naam yusuf hai he saw 10 epis and then got bored and left it...he said the rest is predictable😆 now hes watching diyar e dil and loving it
i always found Marasim overrated...i found the characters of Momina and the guy so annoying...but i liked Nayab...but but that writer is my fav😳
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this was a lovely episode by all means. hymayun's character is sooo sweet and loving. loving him with all my heart. he is good son, son inl aw, husband/lover and a brother as well. i love that chipaku wala dialogue so much😉.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Jaan-Jee

Forgot to add.. I am alsowatching baisharam .. waiting for next episode and that interview scene between saba and zahid .. one thing I like about Baisharam is that the story is not that obvious like zara yaad kar. Although Dillagi's story is also somewhat obvious but then Dillagi's usp lies in the romance and chemistry between Humayun and Mehwish.

I don't find ZYD and DILLAGI "obvious" from any angle

If it was so cliched then people wudnt hv been waiting for every episode so impatiently for both the shows to see what happens next if they know what will happen
Agree DILLAGI has amazing chemistry between the leads but that's not only enuf to draw such a HUGE crowd of both gender and all ages...in Twitter n fb I see comments of men too how they watch only dillagi n addicted to it and even the young online generation is crazy about it and so are the trp audience
VERY RARELY a show can grasp such a wide chunk of audience

Coming to ZYD even though it doesn't hv that high production value neither any sizzling chemistry to die for STILL IT'S A HUGE HIT based on the wriiten content dialogues and if course acting of the whole cast and we don't know what will happen next

Yes BESHARAM is VERY different given the political media fashionworld back drop

And ZYD n DILLAGI have more of the family quotient but STILL BOTH THE SHOWS ARE VERY VERY REFRESHING than the so called gheesa peeta family dramas

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I don't find ZYD and DILLAGI "obvious" from any angle

If it was so cliched then people wudnt hv been waiting for every episode so impatiently for both the shows to see what happens next if they know what will happen
Agree DILLAGI has amazing chemistry between the leads but that's not only enuf to draw such a HUGE crowd of both gender and all ages...in Twitter n fb I see comments of men too how they watch only dillagi n addicted to it and even the young online generation is crazy about it and so are the trp audience
VERY RARELY a show can grasp such a wide chunk of audience

Coming to ZYD even though it doesn't hv that high production value neither any sizzling chemistry to die for STILL IT'S A HUGE HIT based on the wriiten content dialogues and if course acting of the whole cast and we don't know what will happen next

Yes BESHARAM is VERY different given the political media fashionworld back drop

And ZYD n DILLAGI have more of the family quotient but STILL BOTH THE SHOWS ARE VERY VERY REFRESHING than the so called gheesa peeta family dramas

How come people waiting for each episode makes it a 'non-obvious' one. People even wait for the episodes of those dramas for which they have actually read the novel as well... so your first point is null and void over here and for me Zara yaad kar and Dillagi are very predictable shows... if you do not choose to see it then that is your prerogative.. and I do not wait for each episode of Zara Yaad Kar.. people like it .. that is fine ..that is their choice.
Edited by Jaan-Jee - 8 years ago
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

After Besharam serial episode come to that forum Na we will discuss. 😃

I will...
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jab kisi ko sache dil se nafrat karo to puri qayenaat usey zabardasti apke sar par thopney k koshish karte hai, Anmol

Dillagi

Somehow i relate to this dialogue, its so true😆
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

I haven't watched Marasim ..

U must watch, it was amazing😃 but a bit too emotional
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

hes seen aunn zara ages ago and loved it...mera naam yusuf hai he saw 10 epis and then got bored and left it...he said the rest is predictable😆 now hes watching diyar e dil and loving it
i always found Marasim overrated...i found the characters of Momina and the guy so annoying...but i liked Nayab...but but that writer is my fav😳

Hainn he got bored of mera nam yousaf hai, 😲 how is that even possible (just kidding)... Yes diyar e dil is a must watch☺️