nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
me ? you must be joking ?๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by nep3 - 8 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
chilla kaatna is like an amal.. where you read/do stuff for something to be completed.. An intense form of mannat maangna..
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

chilla kaatna is like an amal.. where you read/do stuff for something to be completed.. An intense form of mannat maangna..

ya ..that's make sense..๐Ÿ˜ƒ thank you ..
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In last week's episode I loled when sabiha said about her saas "Agar zinda rehtin to woh (her husband) doodh bakhshwa hi leta... martay martay bhi poora filmi scene kar gayin mere saath" ๐Ÿ˜†
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaan-Jee

In last week's episode I loled when sabiha said about her saas "Agar zinda rehtin to woh (her husband) doodh bakhshwa hi leta... martay martay bhi poora filmi scene kar gayin mere saath" ๐Ÿ˜†

i laughed on that too ..all the dialogues are so good ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: nep3

me ? you must be joking ?๐Ÿคฃ

joking about what๐Ÿ˜†
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

joking about what๐Ÿ˜†

taking good care of my ipad ๐Ÿคฃ
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
IMO the best part about Dil lagi is dat it's unapologetically OTT, filmy and cheesy and that is what works in it's favor. Other dramas tend to disguise themselves as something more and fall flat, whereas this drama screams abt being melodramatic, but at the same time being entertaining, having a perfect cast and fantastic dialogues and most importantly for me not being too heavy on emotional atytachar and bechara type characters, especially the female lead.โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

so true about I pad and head phones I would not know how to live with out them any more. i watch most after end of the day in bed as well. day is just too busy. sometimes when kids are in their classes i hook up to hotspot form phone and watch but mainly its a down time .. my fav

its interesting how everyone enjoys their down time all over the world and diff age group. ๐Ÿ‘

Even i think how would i survive without ipad๐Ÿ˜†, i can survive without phone but not without ipad i guess๐Ÿ˜†