Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

576281 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
We have to see what our 'idiot, pagal and badtameez' Anmol will do now...One thing is for sure though, she watches a lot of Bollywood movies...I had to google 'woh saat din'...and its a very old movie I believe.. upar se she is accusing Mohid of watching a lot of Indian movies...πŸ˜†
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

We have to see what our 'idiot, pagal and badtameez' Anmol will do now...One thing is for sure though, she watches a lot of Bollywood movies...I had to google 'woh saat din'...and its a very old movie I believe.. upar se she is accusing Mohid of watching a lot of Indian movies...πŸ˜†

WO saat din is old movie but it's good and funny too..
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bechara Mohid he didnt do anything yet got to hear so many allegations πŸ˜†

oh cant wait to see HOW Anmol will finally fall for him
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Originally posted by: nep3

beautiful sigs Tanika πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks dear 😳

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Aww lucky, you get to see your parents everyday. Both parents and in law live in London, I am also moving back in winter, cant wait πŸ˜†

why are you moving back? London sucks :P

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I hope Abby whoever you get as your life partner must have patience for dramas, otherwise you will kill yourself with boredom πŸ˜† or kill him πŸ˜†

like me

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Thats great
πŸ˜ƒ
Nd i love watching dramas at night wen everybody has gone to sleep, i have my ipad and headphones and im in my own fantasy world πŸ˜†

i usually fall asleepπŸ˜†
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

why are you moving back? London sucks :P

true πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dillagi is such a sweet and cute serial.😳
Waiting for the next episode. πŸ˜ƒ
I really want to discuss more and more about the serial especially about the leads. They are looking good together and their acting is very nice. The first thing which made me watch this serial is that it is a love story and second thing is Anmol's character, she is not a sad and weak person. She is a strong girl. And I noticed one cute thing about her even though she seems like an arrogant girl but actually she is innocent and childish.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
I really want to see Mohid handling her with care. Mohid is such a sweet husband and I really enjoy Mohid and Anmol's conversations.πŸ˜†
And another interesting character is Dastageer, he is perfect in his role.πŸ‘
This serial is something different and I really like the point that no one is bad.⭐️
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

i usually fall asleepπŸ˜†

Lolz and its my favourite tym wen everybody is asleep and im watching dramasπŸ˜†