Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Loved the look on Mohid's face when he came to know about Farid's truth from Misaal. He looked so relieved. I also liked Anmol and her sister in law's conversations in this episode.
Edited by MeraMann - 8 years ago
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just loveeed today's episode 😊
Dastageer is so cute love his scenes and Mishal love you girl πŸ‘
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Everyone was thinking the story is going hum dil de chuke sanam way as I saw from the feedback everywhere in fb Twitter insta YouTube
BUT BAM FAIZA IFTIKHAR JUST GAVE THEM THE VERY ANSWER AT THEIR FACE TODAY AND HOW

I CLAPPED IN THAT SCENE when anmol literally said this drama is NOT like HDDCS

and I loved it how the twist came thru MISHAAL informing Mohid about the truth...I didn't see that coming...APPLAUDS AGAIN

loved MISHAAL dastagir scenes

Also Mohid his mom scenes

Anmol sabiha scenes r also nice n natural n goes with the flow...GOOD LORD MEHWISH LOOKED SO DAMN PRETTY IN THE RED BLACK suit with black earring on the roof...I cudnt take my eyes away from her...I wish we hv a scene with Mohid in this attire

Last but not the least THE MOHID ANMOL SCENE WITH THE FRINGE OF HAIR WAS SO SEXY AND ROMANTIC...I LITERALLY HAD GOOSEBUMPS even though all he did was put the strand of hair behind her ear ...once with her eyes closed and once with her eyes open and BOTH TIMES I HAD GOOSEBUMPS

and HUMAYUN MEHWISH CHEMISTRY is to die for ...I hv NEVER been this crazy for any pak drama couple before ...they r on some different level altogether man

AND HATS OFF TO FAIZA IFTIKHAR. ...this IS hands down her BESTEST WORK till date ...screenplay characterization dialogues top notch and so differently executed...SALUTE MAN...
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Everyone was thinking the story is going hum dil de chuke sanam way as I saw from the feedback everywhere in fb Twitter insta YouTube

BUT BAM FAIZA IFTIKHAR JUST GAVE THEM THE VERY ANSWER AT THEIR FACE TODAY AND HOW

and I loved it how the twist came thru MISHAAL informing Mohid about the truth...I didn't see that coming...APPLAUDS AGAIN

Anmol sabiha scenes r also nice n natural n goes with the flow...GOOD LORD MEHWISH LOOKED SO DAMN PRETTY IN THE RED BLACK suit with black earring on the roof...I cudnt take my eyes away from her...I wish we hv a scene with Mohid in this attire

Last but not the least THE MOHID ANMOL SCENE WITH THE FRINGE OF HAIR WAS SO SEXY AND ROMANTIC...I LITERALLY HAD GOOSEBUMPS even though all he did was put the strand of hair behind her ear ...once with her eyes closed and once with her eyes open and BOTH TIMES I HAD GOOSEBUMPS

and HUMAYUN MEHWISH CHEMISTRY is to die for ...I hv NEVER been this crazy for any pak drama couple before ...they r on some different level altogether man

AND HATS OFF TO FAIZA IFTIKHAR. ...this IS hands down her BESTEST WORK till date ...screenplay characterization dialogues top notch and so differently executed...SALUTE MAN...

Bold. Agree. And that hair strand scene specially with her eyes open was seeti maro type. Extremely well executed. Hats off to the entire team. Each character doing their job with perfection.
Edited by MeraMann - 8 years ago
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Lol what? what exactly has made people that this was going the HDDCS way?
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can someone please suggest me some dramas which are like Dillagi.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

Dillagi😳

Hey friends can you please suggest me some serials which are like Dillagi.
I really want to see one sided love stories (from boy's side)

Watch Basar Momin .Gul e Rana ..
But I just love Dillagi ..dialogue, chemistry ,acting everything brilliant ..
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Yay,Finally Mohid ko sach pata chal gaya πŸ˜ƒ
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nep3

Watch Basar Momin .Gul e Rana ..
But I just love Dillagi ..dialogue, chemistry ,acting everything brilliant ..

Thank you so much for the reply.πŸ˜ƒ
Dillagi is such a cute story.😳
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

😳

Word Count: 0