Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

when hubby is at job my mum or dad usually comes and visits me, and then i have to do all the house chores, then when im done with everything then i sit and watch dramas until he gets home πŸ˜†

Aww lucky, you get to see your parents everyday. Both parents and in law live in London, I am also moving back in winter, cant wait πŸ˜†
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dillagi day today πŸ₯³

Last week was absolutely awesome...Chemistry between Mohid and Anmol is getting stronger and interesting. Both have personalities poles apart, as Mohid's take on matters is calm and steady while Anmol is fiery and emotional...but they make such a balanced equation together. Mohid loves her to an extent that he can easily give up his unlawful business and become what Anmol sees as a perfect person.

It was indeed refreshing to see nanand and bhaabi sharing agony of their imperfect marriages. Both see the whole world is standing against them and so are blessed to have each other. Anmol's mother and Sabiha's mother, both are concerned for their daughters but their approach to secure them is completely opposite.

And Dastu and Mohid interactions are always my favs...Munna Circuit ka feels πŸ˜ƒ

Btw read this interesting tidbit shared by Faiza Iftikhar (the writer of Dillagi) on one of the sites with regard to the scene where they showed Anmol's mom cooking biryaani in a big degchi, and someone had commented was she cooking for the whole mohalla πŸ˜› Faiza's reply to that

"Pooray mohallay ki nahi..magar pooray unit ki...shoot pay anmol ki ammi ko jis bhi scene main khana banatay dikhaya gya har baar wo asli khana banati thi aur shoot k baad wohi khatay thay sab"

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

All I cud read above is GET A BF. ..IT'S AN ORDER

hahaha

Why r u too cute CIMBA

But I 100% AGREE on the test drive part

It's indeed necessary to know the person as much as possible before givin the final nod

But looking at my scenario looks like it will be arranged but let's see

I hope Abby whoever you get as your life partner must have patience for dramas, otherwise you will kill yourself with boredom πŸ˜† or kill him πŸ˜†
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

Sometimes we need some jokes too ..it's another kind of therapy..😳..we can't always talk about dramaπŸ˜†

Thats right 😳
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

when hubby is at job my mum or dad usually comes and visits me, and then i have to do all the house chores, then when im done with everything then i sit and watch dramas until he gets home πŸ˜†

Thats great
πŸ˜ƒ
Nd i love watching dramas at night wen everybody has gone to sleep, i have my ipad and headphones and im in my own fantasy world πŸ˜†
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dillagi😳
Hey friends can you please suggest me some serials which are like Dillagi.
I really want to see one sided love stories (from boy's side)
Edited by pressu - 8 years ago
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

Dillagi Day.😳

yay ❀️

Word Count: 1

nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Nd i love watching dramas at night wen everybody has gone to sleep, i have my ipad and headphones and im in my own fantasy world πŸ˜†

so you watch chupke chupke too..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
nep3 thumbnail
great episode ...loved it ..loved it ❀️❀️❀️

thanks to mishal ...πŸ‘
Edited by nep3 - 8 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Mishal you go girl!
Loved it, now let's see what mohid is going to do.

Btw did the creators choose the actor playing mishal due to her lips, anmol and mishal Kay lips ki resemblance lol, seems like both have the same cosmetic surgeon. Hehehe.