and aha m I the only one in this thread who isnt married yet β˜ΊοΈπŸ€”

I m NOT married yet

Never had a BF either

So no one can get worse than this
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cimba

i too agree with ou ladies drams are escape from life and that is why as weird as it may sound i seriously dont like reality based sad dramas and the one with sad ending.i too watch them when nothing else to do. hubby working late, kids doing homework or their own thing... what is mom to do ??? watch shows on ipad so kids are not disturbed and i go on with my entertainment. πŸ˜ƒ
this show is not enough of weekly dose of romance... i want to watch more. i wish i had not started this show as it came from first episode. i should have banked few and then start ❀️
judai is decent ladies if not watched yet. it has enough episodes for a new start and be catchy.

Wow good to know so many ppl like meπŸ˜† i thought i was the only one who lovez watching dramas in free tym
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Fairi you are just like me...when I go on holiday to mera dil hi nahi lagta dramon ke beghair I sit and wonder ke aaj kaunsi epi aayi thi kya hua hoga usmein and as soon as I get back home I would run to youtube 🀣 now after shadi I only have limited time :(

Aww you will get tym even now once your routine gets settled as a married girl..πŸ˜ƒ
Nd wen i go to saudia for vacations i become even more of a drama freakπŸ˜† because there iz nothing much to do there...

Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

tell me about that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..watching too many pak dramas nowadays ..used to watch EastEnders and other english soapsπŸ˜† ..and some needs catching up soon coz my sky box is full now ..

Wow so many ppl like meπŸ˜† good to knowπŸ˜ƒ
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

hmmm..so now judai and tum yaad aye on list now πŸ˜†

Tum yad aye is realy good...it has a subtle and a positive feel to it..plus there is no vamp or totally negative character in it
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I m NOT married yet

Never had a BF either

So no one can get worse than this

+1 πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fairi 88
there are plenty of us here trying kill time and staying occupied with out getting involved in social nonsense . this is a good way of avoiding things that you don't care to know. watch tv so don't remember to call and gossip. people see you busy so they don't bother you to do bakwas. mind stays occupied so not thinking of anything else either ex shopping, calling mommy, bugging kids, cleaning house. i have been content with my self since started doing this. At time this is a therapy too. seriously... it calms my down when i am worried about something or so. just takes mind off from the topic. its a good thing not just a time pass.

Edited by cimba - 8 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@abby and single girls
get a boy friend . its an order. my analogy for it is dont we test drive few cars before buying one so we need to appreciate what we have. same thing in life ...car only lasts 10 years but this is life long decision of marriage. we need to know what is out there and we have comparable good from what is out there.
hope no one is offended by wisdom after 40
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@abby and single girls
get a boy friend . its an order. my analogy for it is dont we test drive few cars before buying one so we need to appreciate what we have. same thing in life ...car only lasts 10 years but this is life long decision of marriage. we need to know what is out there and we have comparable good from what is out there.

🀣🀣 Savage !!
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@abby and single girls

try before buy ..very good advice πŸ˜†πŸ˜†