Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Watching too much dramas now a days when my hubby is sleeping at night..😳
Still need to catch up with Game of Thrones last season, but no time!
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i too agree with ou ladies drams are escape from life and that is why as weird as it may sound i seriously dont like reality based sad dramas and the one with sad ending.i too watch them when nothing else to do. hubby working late, kids doing homework or their own thing... what is mom to do ??? watch shows on ipad so kids are not disturbed and i go on with my entertainment. 😃
this show is not enough of weekly dose of romance... i want to watch more. i wish i had not started this show as it came from first episode. i should have banked few and then start ❤️
judai is decent ladies if not watched yet. it has enough episodes for a new start and be catchy.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^Agree.Judai and I am also liking Tum Yaad Aye as of now.
Fairi you are just like me...when I go on holiday to mera dil hi nahi lagta dramon ke beghair I sit and wonder ke aaj kaunsi epi aayi thi kya hua hoga usmein and as soon as I get back home I would run to youtube 🤣 now after shadi I only have limited time :(
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
tell me about that 😆😆..watching too many pak dramas nowadays ..used to watch EastEnders and other english soaps😆 ..and some needs catching up soon coz my sky box is full now ..

nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Fairi you are just like me...when I go on holiday to mera dil hi nahi lagta dramon ke beghair I sit and wonder ke aaj kaunsi epi aayi thi kya hua hoga usmein and as soon as I get back home I would run to youtube 🤣 now after shadi I only have limited time :(

😆😆
even when i go on holiday i used to wonder and think about drama ..and at night or early morning i read WU 😆😆 how sad🤣 ...but in pak drama no wu ..but it's alright they watch whenever they can ..😆

nep3 thumbnail
hmmm..so now judai and tum yaad aye on list now 😆
i still need to start Besharam and not to forget jaana na dil se door for my dose of indian romance and hotties 😆
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

i still need to start Besharam and not to forget jaana na dil se door for my dose of indian romance and hotties 😆

started Besharam ..not very impressed on 1st epi ..think it will be better in 2nd 😕
is it good Jaana na dil se door ?oh..i love hotties 😳😳 kun hai ?
even you are married H you can drool ..my philosophy is you can admire beauty as long as don't touch them 😳😳🤣
Oh I havent started jaana na dil se door but I love the couple. The guy is Vikram singh chauhan