Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
welcome to the new members :)
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Izna-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk2_cWACBNc

this 2nd version of ost released 2 weeks ago but m really behind these days just came across it yesterday and m replaying it since omg so many amazing scenes to come I legit can not wait! loveee this specially the scene in the begining.. Anmol finally falling for Mohid will be such a treat to watch

Thank you so much for Sharing.πŸ˜ƒ
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Shabz the condition was Sabiha should slap her hubby in front of ZulekhaπŸ˜† Ab kaun pati aisa maar khaane ke liye ready hogaπŸ˜† And also some kasam is there I think...that's what Sabiha told AnmolπŸ˜•

Have they shown that scene already? πŸ˜•
I didn't see it, I saw it in the promos. The maid didn't get to that part of the story or did she?
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 0

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice epi..mom should let her daughter go to her hubby...
Anmol pretending to be in love of that guy was so funny and when Mohid said he will bring Anmol and that guy close, Anmol was just in shock... It would be so funny if really Mohid does that...
nep3 thumbnail
what will happen if Mohid brings him in and asks her to leave ?πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

what will happen if Mohid brings him in and asks her to leave ?πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

That will never happen because the guy is leaving the country anyway, thanks to Anmol's sister...πŸ‘πŸ˜†

So that guy will just be there but not there, thanks to Anmol's stupidity...In trying to destroy Mohid's peace of mind, she didn't even blink in destroying her own character and self respect..

He will be the reason Mohid will try to walk away from her and later he will be the reason which will not allow Anmol to open her heart to Mohid when she will start falling for him...Last episode was the last chance she had to tell Mohid that he wasn't anything to her, but no, she chose to stick to her lie like a glue and torment Mohid with it...She so willingly buried herself in that idiotic lie that I don't know how she will come out of it...It is tormenting Mohid for sure but I feel she will be bigger looser in the end...All this over a guy who is like a cameo...oh what fun! πŸ˜†
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

That will never happen because the guy is leaving the country anyway, thanks to Anmol's sister...πŸ‘πŸ˜†

So that guy will just be there but not there, thanks to Anmol's stupidity...In trying to destroy Mohid's peace of mind, she didn't even blink in destroying her own character and self respect..

He will be the reason Mohid will try to walk away from her and later he will be the reason which will not allow Anmol to open her heart to Mohid when she will start falling for him...Last episode was the last chance she had to tell Mohid that he wasn't anything to her, but no, she chose to stick to her lie like a glue and torment Mohid with it...She so willingly buried herself in that idiotic lie that I don't know how she will come out of it...It is tormenting Mohid for sure but I feel she will be bigger looser in the end...All this over a guy who is like a cameo...oh what fun! πŸ˜†

@bold ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I so need to catch up..on episode 8 right now πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I so need to catch up..on episode 8 right now πŸ˜†

im on 6πŸ˜†