Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Btw , does anyone else also felt that Mohid's mom was a bit too rude with her daughter today, if she wants to go back to her husband just let her beπŸ˜• why so much ego 🀒
This is the first tym i didnt liked Mohid's mom
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
We still don't know on what condition will she allow her daughter to go back to her husband, I am dieing to know. Lol
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello friends I am Pressu. I really like Dillagi serial.😳
576281 thumbnail
Episode 9 and still going strong - mark of a good show...Absolutely loved both the moms...They both are being strong and trying to do what is best for their children...I am sure Mohid's mom has some plan up her sleeve...Its simply impossible to believe that she is trying to destroy her own daughter's life because of her ego...There must be something else...And Anmol's mom- hate it when the parents close their doors for the daughters who have problems with their husbands but here I loved her move...She did it as a sacrifice to save her daughter's respect...Loved Anmol's little sister's plan of scaring away Farhad...and disliked how Anmol treated her little sister just because her behooda plan flopped...πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

And as expected Anmol vented all her frustration and anger on Mohid and unknowingly pushed him further away, may be to a place where its going to take her all to find him back from...

But still cannot hate poor Anmol...Because the basic method Mohid applied to approach her was wrong...So he needs to pay for what he has done and correct all his wrongs...He is indeed hurt right now but cannot say he did not deserve it...Anmol is going through a lot too and she didn't even start this mess...

For the first time today after 9 episodes, I saw Anmol being taken aback by something someone said...Loved how Mohid completely shut her up by saying he will bring her lover back to her...lol...Its going to be quite a comic relief for us as we know the real story behind her so called true luuurve...πŸ˜†
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

We still don't know on what condition will she allow her daughter to go back to her husband, I am dieing to know. Lol

Shabz the condition was Sabiha should slap her hubby in front of Zulekha πŸ˜† Ab kaun pati aisa maar khaane ke liye ready hoga πŸ˜† And also some kasam is there I think...that's what Sabiha told Anmol πŸ˜•

pressu thumbnail
Hi Friends I recently started watching Dillagi and I really like it very much, I have some doubts.
Could you please clear my doubts
1. Why did Anmol say that she loves someone else?
2. What did Mohid do to Anmol and her family?
I saw Dillagi OST, at the end of it Anmol was crying. Why was she crying?πŸ˜•
Edited by pressu - 8 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The best bit for me in yesterdays epi was the bit where Anmol was all restless and could'nt sleep while Mohid was sleeping ,I guess here lies the difference because Mohid has a crystal clear conscience while Anmol doesn't.And does Anmol subconciously believe that Mohid keeps his word because she is worried about him finding Farid if thats the case why won't she believe that he wasnt the one who drove him away in the first case ? The Precap ☺️ 😳
Edited by -RD- - 8 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pressu

Hi Friends I recently started watching Dillagi and I really like it very much, I have some doubts.

Could you please clear my doubts
1. Why did Anmol said that she loves someone else?
2. What did Mohid do to Anmol and her family?
I saw Dillagi OST, at the end of it Anmol was crying. Why was she crying?πŸ˜•

1. Girl thinks the universe revolves around her. JK. She said she loved someone else to throw Mohid off and as an attempt to stop him from pursuing her. She was so adamant on not giving to Mohid's advances that she cooked up a lie of being in love with someone else and even got ready to marry some random person. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. So now she is stretching the lie of being in love with someone else just to torture Mohid.

2. Nothing. Initially there was some misunderstanding regarding Anmol's house. Mohid was indirectly attached to the land mafia who were forcing Anmol's family out of the house. But when Mohid learned that Anmol's case was legit and the people were illegally trying to get hold of their house, he told the guys to back off. He also fell for Anmol along the way. But Anmol still thinks of him as the bad guy who cooked up this super elaborate scheme to get her marry him which is a whole load of way too self centered BS.
pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

1. Girl thinks the universe revolves around her. JK. She said she loved someone else to throw Mohid off and as an attempt to stop him from pursuing her. She was so adamant on not giving to Mohid's advances that she cooked up a lie of being in love with someone else and even got ready to marry some random person. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. So now she is stretching the lie of being in love with someone else just to torture Mohid.

2. Nothing. Initially there was some misunderstanding regarding Anmol's house. Mohid was indirectly attached to the land mafia who were forcing Anmol's family out of the house. But when Mohid learned that Anmol's case was legit and the people were illegally trying to get hold of their house, he told the guys to back off. He also fell for Anmol along the way. But Anmol still thinks of him as the bad guy who cooked up this super elaborate scheme to get her marry him which is a whole load of way too self centered BS.

Thank you so much for the reply.πŸ˜ƒ
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
just watched the epi ..it wasn't that fiery like before but loving it ..story is building up ...
anmol is worried about her own lies ..you can see her face when he said he will bring Fareed back .."asman se gir kr khajoor mei atak jaugi"and raat ki need ud gai ..πŸ˜† now it's going to create new problem for her ..it's so annoying that she is blaming everything to Mohid ..and poor Mohid he really thought she won't come back and surprised to see her ..πŸ˜ƒ
All the characters are so contrast in this drama ..they showing it beautifully ..
Anmol's mom want her daughter's marriage work and she lives their happily but mohid's mom doesn't want to send her daughter..just to prove her point and her ego ..
Sabiha wants strong and bold husband who can protect his wife and envy's Anmol but Anmol hates dominating husband ..
The dialogues in this drama are so good ..ye ghar hai maidane jung nahi ..and i want to see Mohid wins this jung 😳 I really love the fact that he wants to give her happiness ..even though he has broken ..his realized his mistake but i want him to be a strong man ..i don't want to see him all mushy ..
precap ..just love it ..