Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
well said 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0
i think i have to watch something else ..any recommendations abt new show ..watching uddari ,man mayal and zara yaad kar ..
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

i havent seen his sister uptil now 🀣

still in 4 epi 😲😲
if you like attitude then there is another attitude character mohid's mom πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kya yaar pehle cricket ki wajah se ek epi telecast nahi hui and now awards ki wajah se ek aur πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Originally posted by: nep3

still in 4 epi 😲😲
if you like attitude then there is another attitude character mohid's mom πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Usko maine itna bhao nahi diya 🀣
ayshax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys,
I was super sad when I found out there was no new episode of dillagi for the 7th of May as I was absolutely looking forward to it.. So instead I made a new VM on Anmol & Mohid.. It's a pretty longer one compared to my previous ones on them but I hope you'll like it and don't forget to subs!
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=MWu_SsULFSw[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by ayshax - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: nep3

well said 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0
i think i have to watch something else ..any recommendations abt new show ..watching uddari ,man mayal and zara yaad kar ..

Start watching besharam from tomorrow at ary
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Start watching besharam from tomorrow at ary

ok ..
thanks Abby
nep3 thumbnail
Thanks for making this VM Ayshax⭐️..love you muah ..I can't tell you how disappointed i was when i heard no episode of Dillagi ..i thought i was going to depression 😲only this drama is on my top one atm ..then here comes your VM ..Fantastic ..all the scene and song blended together.. i like that scene a lot where it says main karu intazar tere and mohid waiting outside ❀️❀️.. ..you used most of the scene from OST which went well with the song ..please make some more ..πŸ‘

Edited by nep3 - 8 years ago
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Usko maine itna bhao nahi diya 🀣

bhao to hamne bhi nahi diya tha lekin her dialogue and takrar with anmol is just hilarious ..poor Mohid trapped between wife and amma ..but he is balancing with cool head πŸ˜‰
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful vm ayshax especially because I love long vms. πŸ‘ The song goes so well with AnMohid and in last when the female part starts and you have juxtaposed it with Mehwish's songs.. that is so good.
Edited by Jaan-Jee - 8 years ago