Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Izna-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk2_cWACBNc

this 2nd version of ost released 2 weeks ago but m really behind these days just came across it yesterday and m replaying it since omg so many amazing scenes to come I legit can not wait! loveee this specially the scene in the begining.. Anmol finally falling for Mohid will be such a treat to watch

Yes, me too just saw this on twitter...and wanted to share it imm 😃

That scene must be somewhere towards the end I think...only hope we'll get to see an happy ending 😛

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk2_cWACBNc[/YOUTUBE]

Tanika and nep3 awesome edits...would like to use one of them as my siggy...please may I?

Edited by vidya0906 - 8 years ago
I think this one will be a happy ending? Faiza Iftikhar usually does good writing so I have faith in her
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely love the new OST. I think not only Anmol never hated Mohid but subconsciously she trusted Mohid up to certain extent as well. Otherwise how is it possible that a girl like her would marry someone without realizing the 'consequences'.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Originally posted by: vidya0906

That scene must be somewhere towards the end I think...only hope we'll get to see an happy ending 😛

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk2_cWACBNc[/YOUTUBE]

Tanika and nep3 awesome edits...would like to use one of them as my siggy...please may I?

yup,you can surely use them dear 😃
Edited by Tanika_11 - 8 years ago
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

this 2nd version of ost released 2 weeks ago but m really behind these days just came across it yesterday and m replaying it since omg so many amazing scenes to come I legit can not wait! loveee this specially the scene in the begining.. Anmol finally falling for Mohid will be such a treat to watch

I want happy ending too .. my heart breaks for Mohid 💔

of course you can use it ..forgot to write free to use

nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0

Absolutely love the new OST. I think not only Anmol never hated Mohid but subconsciously she trusted Mohid up to certain extent as well. Otherwise how is it possible that a girl like her would marry someone without realizing the 'consequences'.

I think same ..
Anmol thinks she married him to make his life hell but she knew somewhere in her mind that Mohid is better than that history man (forgot his name )..
Edited by nep3 - 8 years ago
nep3 thumbnail
One question for you guys ..
Billi kisne mari ?😳😳..
576281 thumbnail
Looks like eventually she will start falling for him while he will start distancing himself from her...
Not a new story, but the presentation is very good so far and I hope they will keep up with it!
-shabz- thumbnail
It feels like I am watching a movie, it's just beautiful.
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

By the way ...

the way anmol was looking at him on that sofa ..did she wish he should not have gone there 😆

No...She didn't trust his best instincts to leave her alone until she wanted to be left alone...She basically doesn't trust him yet and thinks of him as a good for nothing goon...In short, she is yet to know about him and his good nature...Which I hope he will show her now that she is with him all the time!