Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful edits Tanika πŸ‘
Just one day to go for Dillagi

Dillagi and Udaari my favs at the moment 😳
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Omg omg how did i miss this show until now ...watched all epis in one go ❀️..and still want to watch it again and again ..
Humayun 😳 He is such a hottie! and Such a wonderful actor! though feel sorry for Mohid..😭
Mehwish is mehwish! I mean she is bloody good in her role as Anmol !!! getting a bit annoying now ..
And the lovely Ammi and her gang πŸ˜†πŸ˜† loved all the dialogue..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
when i was watching the show i was very surprised with the turn of events and how they got married!πŸ˜† they have great chemistry. 😳 Poor our new weds!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
can't wait for next epi ..it's my no.1 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: nep3

Omg omg how did i miss this show until now ...watched all epis in one go ❀️..and still want to watch it again and again ..
Humayun 😳 He is such a hottie! and Such a wonderful actor! though feel sorry for Mohid..😭
Mehwish is mehwish! I mean she is bloody good in her role as Anmol !!! getting a bit annoying now ..
And the lovely Ammi and her gang πŸ˜†πŸ˜† loved all the dialogue..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

when i was watching the show i was very surprised with the turn of events and how they got married!πŸ˜† they have great chemistry. 😳 Poor our new weds!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
can't wait for next epi ..it's my no.1 😳

Shukar hain

Der aaye doorust aye

I m curious what made u start watching the show out of the blue

But thank God u started

And U R SO RIGHT

this show has amazing screenplay cast acting dialogues production values

Ufff

U NAME IT THIS SHOW HAS IT

IT'S LITERALLY FLAWLESS and I watch it online once and download it in HD from ary official dailymotion channel and watch it on my huge tv with my mom and die again

IT'S THAT GOOD

And HUMAYUN MEHWISH SCINTILLATING CHEMISTRY IS SOMETHING I HAVEN'T WATCHED IN PAK DRAMA YET

It's unbelievable

I hv always loved mehwish

And seeing others appreciating her so much after this show just makes me so proud happy and content

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I burst out laughing when the maid told Anmol ke chaar saal phele jab me 22 years ki thi and Anmol gave her the look and she kept increasing her age! 🀣🀣

I am liking Dil lagi coz iss mein rona dhona nahin hai and it's lighthearted drama with a lot of subtle humor. Everyone is fun to watch especially Dastageer and also love Saba Hameed scenes.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by khamosshhh - 8 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
^ What about Mohid's sisters rona dhona πŸ˜†
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neel_M

^ What about Mohid's sisters rona dhona πŸ˜†

Oh forgot to mention her. She's sooo OTT and her Rona dhona is hilarious.πŸ˜†

Btw wasn't she in ulla baraya...? I like her😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Oh forgot to mention her. She's sooo OTT and her Rona dhona is hilarious.πŸ˜†

Btw wasn't she in ulla baraya...? I like her😳

Yes she was in ullu baraye

And her acting in that show was AMAZING

she was a maid there and her scenes with nauman ejaz and the kabootarwala was just ufgfff

I used to think what the hell am I watching man

Each n every scene of that show was jaw dropping
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Beautiful edits Tanika πŸ‘

Just one day to go for Dillagi

Dillagi and Udaari my favs at the moment 😳

thanks dear 😳
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Shukar hain

Der aaye doorust aye

I m curious what made u start watching the show out of the blue

But thank God u started

And U R SO RIGHT

this show has amazing screenplay cast acting dialogues production values

Ufff

U NAME IT THIS SHOW HAS IT

IT'S LITERALLY FLAWLESS and I watch it online once and download it in HD from ary official dailymotion channel and watch it on my huge tv with my mom and die again

IT'S THAT GOOD

And HUMAYUN MEHWISH SCINTILLATING CHEMISTRY IS SOMETHING I HAVEN'T WATCHED IN PAK DRAMA YET

It's unbelievable

I hv always loved mehwish

And seeing others appreciating her so much after this show just makes me so proud happy and content

Yes ... Der aaye doorust aye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
what make me watch this show is this forum 😳..to be honest i was n't fan of any main leads ..i liked Humayun's acting in kafir ..he is a very good actor but his character on that wasn't that type you fall for him ..he was evil ..
I am currently watching Udari and manmayal ..Tum mere kya ho they messed it up ..then i came across this thread and saw some good comment and give it a go ..and Danni what a show ..❀️❀️
Humayun as mohid wow i fall for his love ,his chahat ,his personalty, his attitude, kurta with scarf 😳 yet gentle ,caring ..possessive but let her go for her happiness ..it broke his heart and it wasn't his nature but still he did it ahh...❀️❀️
Mehwish is very good in this role ..and their chemistry is amazing... can't imagine anyone else ..
everyone in this drama are so so good and what dialogues..omg it just amazing ..
Abby ..i have all these channels but i like to watch on my laptop coz i don't want anyone see me droooling 😳😳 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or some time i tape it and watch when no one is around πŸ˜†..
yes it's so good ...and Humayun is a bit mature but don't call him (...🀬)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†