IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Posted: 8 years ago
😃

Word Count: 0

dheera_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol bechari mohid ki amma ...despite her hot temper...poor lady is trying so hard to keep her izzat among the other women😆😆😆...loved the dialogue...becchari ko subh mene kha tha na mere ir mein dard hai,,...daudi daudi aa gayi...rah nahi gaya ussee🤣

oh btw ..in one of the scenes ... mohid's mother say to him...tere kaunse phereon ka muhrat ikla jaa raha...i was surprised they know about hindu traditions??
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dheera_1

lol bechari mohid ki amma ...despite her hot temper...poor lady is trying so hard to keep her izzat among the other women😆😆😆...loved the dialogue...becchari ko subh mene kha tha na mere ir mein dard hai,,...daudi daudi aa gayi...rah nahi gaya ussee🤣

oh btw ..in one of the scenes ... mohid's mother say to him...tere kaunse phereon ka muhrat ikla jaa raha...i was surprised they know about hindu traditions??

Pakistanis and infact a lot of desi muslims use a lot of mohavares from Hindu epics...Like I heard in one of the dramas ' muh me ram bagal mein churi'...in another I saw someone using 'poori Ramayan sunke ab pooch raha hai Sita kaun'...

In this drama they have used a lot of India related stuff...Anmol once said ' Mera dil nahi hui Somanath ki mandir hui jispe time 17 hamle karoge' and once she said to the lawyer ' lagta hai Sunny Deol is your favorite movie star'...
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was so funny when Anmol fused Mohid's mother izzat in front of her all chamchis'..her face was something to look. I love Saba very much, she is an awesome actor!!
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

It was so funny when Anmol fused Mohid's mother izzat in front of her all chamchis'..her face was something to look. I love Saba very much, she is an awesome actor!!

But later she totally owned Anmol when she forcefully removed her bangles and put the colorful ones on and also the mehendi...Their relationship and chemistry is just as interesting as the relationship between the main leads...😉
dheera_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

But later she totally owned Anmol when she forcefully removed her bangles and put the colorful ones on and also the mehendi...Their relationship and chemistry is just as interesting as the relationship between the main leads...😉

U have already seen episode 8?? ...its not available on yt ?
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dheera_1

U have already seen episode 8?? ...its not available on yt ?

Its not even aired...so don't worry...I am talking about the scene at the end of episode 7 where Mohid's mom simply shuts up Anmol and forcefully removes her bangles and asks for a maid to put the mehendi on her hands...I know I am making it sound like some regressive saas-bahu scene but you have to watch it to know that it is nothing like that...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Its not even aired...so don't worry...I am talking about the scene at the end of episode 7 where Mohid's mom simply shuts up Anmol and forcefully removes her bangles and asks for a maid to put the mehendi on her hands...I know I am making it sound like some regressive saas-bahu scene but you have to watch it to know that it is nothing like that...

I know right...the bangle scene between Mohid mom n anmol is something i hv never seen in any other show and this is where dillagi scored above all...both women r regressive but both r basically good at heart and don't hate each jus coz one is saas and other is the bahu
That scene was amazingly shot n very well acted by the ladies
This show is GOLD