Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Mohid's mom: mjhe sawal karne wale larkian bilkul pasand nhe hain

Anmol: jawab dene wale! 🀣
dheera_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HI everyone
finally i am here ...😳😳😳...have been luking for this thread quite sometime...and sabse pehle a huge huge thanks to u Tanika(and off course your awsm dpπŸ˜›πŸ˜›)... for making me aware of this amazingly hot couple and powerful show...as for humayun being handsome... i have a small story.that i wd like to share...so i had seen humyun here and there on zindagi...but only a cursory glance or so...never followed his drama's as such..the inly one that i saw for like two episodes..was neeyat..and i have to admit...he luked a bit fat and old in that when..that was then..i completely forgot about him...instead ..i started watching MHMD and developed a huge crush on adnan siddiqui..that actually piqued my interest in pak dramas...a few days back..at some other thread .. i saw tanika's dp..and i was like..who is this guy...who looks so gd in black n white too..i was sure i had seen him sm where...and then off course you told me abt this fab drama dillagi...I immidiately watched the promo..nd instantly fell love with it... not only humyun looked hot...(i cudnt believe he was the same guy as neeyat)...but the character of Mohit is so dangerously HOT😳😳

PS : i think i posted the same comment in a similar thread on Dillagi..then saw it wsnt active...and this the active one😊😊
ayshax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anyone else feel sorry for Mohid? Just watched today's episode and it was awesome yet again.. And the scene where Mohid fixes Anmol's scarf Anyways looks like Mohid's mum has to be taught a lesson from Anmol.. Yet I'm starting to kind of hate Anmol for the way she keeps on breaking Mohid's heart.. Bechara & looking forward eagerly to the next episode!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Naye dulhan, that cracked me up.
Why is this show on once a week. Can't wait till next week. Anmol/mohid ki dooriyan uff, can't take it anymore.
576281 thumbnail
There are a lot of things that I thought of and loved while watching today's episode but the only thing that really remained is 'aww poor Mohid'!
Really poor poor Mohid...He has such a thin line to walk between his head strong mother and wife...Very rarely a man ends up with two similar women like this...

Edit: After watching the whole episode, I feel Mohid has finally realized his mistake...He realized that that the way he pursued Anmol is wrong...He is right when he said he does right things in the wrong way...Poor thing...now he has no defense against the scorned woman Anmol...She is going to really test every last ounce of patience and love in him...Though I feel bad for Mohid, I still cannot be angry at Anmol...Mohid really used wrong method to get her!
Edited by cricketfan1 - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: dheera_1

HI everyone
finally i am here ...😳😳😳...have been luking for this thread quite sometime...and sabse pehle a huge huge thanks to u Tanika(and off course your awsm dpπŸ˜›πŸ˜›)... for making me aware of this amazingly hot couple and powerful show...as for humayun being handsome... i have a small story.that i wd like to share...so i had seen humyun here and there on zindagi...but only a cursory glance or so...never followed his drama's as such..the inly one that i saw for like two episodes..was neeyat..and i have to admit...he luked a bit fat and old in that when..that was then..i completely forgot about him...instead ..i started watching MHMD and developed a huge crush on adnan siddiqui..that actually piqued my interest in pak dramas...a few days back..at some other thread .. i saw tanika's dp..and i was like..who is this guy...who looks so gd in black n white too..i was sure i had seen him sm where...and then off course you told me abt this fab drama dillagi...I immidiately watched the promo..nd instantly fell love with it... not only humyun looked hot...(i cudnt believe he was the same guy as neeyat)...but the character of Mohit is so dangerously HOT😳😳

PS : i think i posted the same comment in a similar thread on Dillagi..then saw it wsnt active...and this the active one😊😊

I GET CRAZZZYYY WHEN I SEE HUMAYUN AND MEHWISH TOGETHER IN ONE FRAME

I used to think the only good hero she got in her career was only ahsan and with MIKAAL just one show

I used to wonder why the hell wasn't she cast with either fawad or imran Abbas or sami or mohib mirza or fahad Mustafa or FQ ever...
But I never thought she will KILL IT WITH HUMAYUN whom I had been bashing calling Buddha since last one year

And like u zindagi changed my outlook for humayun

I first watched his show IJJAT AKA KAAFIR in zindagi and was BOWLED OVER TO SEE HIM WITH AYESHA KHAN there...both were on fire man ...issshhh...humayun was sooo damn good as the evil two faced businessman and ayesha khan was killer as izzat..ufff

And then I watched neeyat...yes in the initial epis he looked a bit far and old but in the later epis he gets in shape again and I LIVED NEEYAT...it was so so so much better than what I expected ...I luved him with deepti there
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is a great show.
As far Mohid slapping anmol is not going to happen. His mom raised him better than get physical with women.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Waiting for the next episode πŸ˜ƒ
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Originally posted by: dheera_1

HI everyone

your welcomeπŸ˜†