Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

576281 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

isnt mohabbat rooth jaye an old drama?

Yes, I think so...Must be of 2011 or something...
Yeah I thought so. Never watched it because I thought it would be bakwas
576281 thumbnail
It isn't exactly bakwas if your sole aim is to check out Humayun...😉😆
But I agree...the story is actually shocking! I had to google a couple of things as i got curious and understand the issues better...It is the first time I heard anything about marrying the Holy Quran!!!😲
is it that good? how many episodes?
i might check it out
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm loving Humayun...He is a handsome hunk!
576281 thumbnail
Another Humayun show 'Meri Jaan'...did anyone watch it? He is some kind of a don stalking a girl, willing to do anything for her...If someone is interested in checking out grumpy,serious and brooding Humayun - this is it guys...😉
is that show worth watching? and mohabbat rooth jaye?
576281 thumbnail
No, I am still watching it...Its a murder mystery where the heroine's husband goes missing in the first episode and our Mr.Humayun turns out to be her secret admirer who comes out into open when he finds the heroine in distress...The gayab husband is played by Adnan and there is Faisal Qureshi too acting as a gay film director...The show is really filmy with songs and chants popping up in the background every time Humayun lays eyes on or even thinks about the heroine...😳😆
About Mohabbat Rooth jaye, well its a boring show and if I didn't watch Dillagi and did not know anything about Humayun, I wouldn't have been able to watch anything past the first episode...

Okay ill skip them both
I like mysteries though lol
576281 thumbnail
Then may be you should watch 'Meri Jaan'...;)