Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

I thougth Anmol was an intelligent Girl. But she has turned into an idiot, she keeps taunting everyone including her family, answers people before listening to them. She thinks by being angry, shouting at everyone she will scare them. But she's the one who will get hurt the most.

I dont Support forced relationships. But what she did with Mohid, looks like she kinda have a crush on him πŸ˜†
ayshax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was an awesome episode! Though I have to say Anmol is utterly stupid for making her family go through such hardships in order to take revenge from Mohid. She could've just told her mum or even sister at least about what she's going to do and where she's going.. And Mohid's mum is also awesome.. I can tell she'll be clashing with Anmol a lot though it's none of her fault..
576281 thumbnail
Seee...the tide is already going against Anmol...She is exactly what the male leads in 99% of the dramas are...Impulsive, brash, a bit stupid and willing to go to any extent to satisfy their egos...And surprisingly Mohid is like our typical heroines who have a lot of potential but totally become dumb in front of the hero and his family...πŸ˜†
BTW, her lie about she having someone in her heart for whom she is going to run away one day leaving everything, is a master stroke...It has definitely done its work in cutting Mohid's heart into pieces and putting a doubt in his mind forever and taking away his peace of mind about Anmol...Though the same lie is going to be the biggest road block for Anmol to reach out to Mohid later when her heart starts yearning for him...Lies never help anyone and people have to pay for them sooner or later...:(
576281 thumbnail
Ok...forgot to mention the most important thing...The whole show, the main leads, their chemistry, the super supporting characters and the brilliant dialogs- everything about this show is on one side and Mohid's shadow/best friend/brother/assistant Dastagheer is on side...πŸ˜†He simply lights up the screen with his dialogs and mere presence...I find myself looking out for his scenes after the scenes between the leads...He is getting such tongue in the cheek, witty and awesome dialogs and the actor is using all this and making the most of it...I bet this is his best yet!πŸ‘
Edited by cricketfan1 - 8 years ago
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the scene where Anmol told Mohid button bandh karo.
Edited by MeraMann - 8 years ago
576281 thumbnail
After the main leads and Dastagheer, the third interesting character is Mohair's mom...Love her quick wit, love for her son and sense of justice...
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Another awesome episode and when she said button band karo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

he completely turns me on...i have been walking around in humayun high... lol... i am so hooked on this show just to get a glimps of humayun ... he is to be served on table for sure... ❀️
cant wait for next week
i have been a humayun fan for a while.He was so good in Kafir that i have become his huge fan. love him so much in all of his dramas.

some one give me link for Ana and one other show that was supposed to be good. tere ishq mein and meri adhuri mohabbat... ost are fantastic just no episodes.

There is another drama 'mohabbat root jaye toh.'...Its a bit dark drama with all kinds of taboo issues but Humayun is there in practically every frame of the show...Its been even selected to be shown on the Zindagi channel of India in some other name...Humayun plays this uber principled,serious and depressed guy with an awful father who is the cause of all his and his family's troubles...
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am watching mohabbat rooth jaye toh ... half way through it.. keeps me going.
love dillagi
i like the analyze of role reversal from brash woman to softer male lead. chsnge is good. like the fact that anmol is not giving in so easily.every character in this drama is so full of life and witty dialogues.
isnt mohabbat rooth jaye an old drama?