Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: puraanikahaani

Why is Humayun still a leading man while many of his peers play fathers with greying hair?

He's looking delicious in this one. πŸ˜†
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Because he is still looking good compare to others. His age guy adnan siddiqui is also romancing young girls. He still has enough pazzaze in him to keep girls glued to screen.
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well every episode makes you wait for the next week
Anmol bht teeri hai ese nae sudhare gi
The way anmol entered mohid's room😳 hayee
Precap mein maza aega
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I Don't Think I hv seen SUCH A FIERY CHEMISTRY between any couple in any pak show
GOOD LORD I can't believe humayun mehwish will look THIS GOOD and the way FAIZA IFTIKHAR has penned the screenplay and dialogues...TAKE A BOW WOMAN

This show deserves all the trps of the world

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Heavenlybliss, do watch the serial...it is one amazing show with awesome dialogs and the good-looking leads with crackling chemistry.

i dont like the actors but still wont miss itπŸ˜›
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -shabz-

He's looking delicious in this one. πŸ˜†

Ready to be served on my table.. 🀣
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
he completely turns me on...i have been walking around in humayun high... lol... i am so hooked on this show just to get a glimps of humayun ... he is to be served on table for sure... ❀️
cant wait for next week
i have been a humayun fan for a while.He was so good in Kafir that i have become his huge fan. love him so much in all of his dramas.

some one give me link for Ana and one other show that was supposed to be good. tere ishq mein and meri adhuri mohabbat... ost are fantastic just no episodes.

apni umer dekh :@
576281 thumbnail
Till now Anmol did not do anything wrong and Mohid kept on provoking her...Now she is going to do all wrongs and hurt him and herself - though she said she will never hurt herself...I am sure the day is not far when she will start making everyone (including the audience) hate her with her actions against the oh so loving and innocent Mohid...I hope it won't go just one sided and Mohid too will keep on being strong instead of a guy gone blind and mushy with love...That's when we as the audience will have fun!!!
576281 thumbnail
I caught up with all the 6 episodes finally and this show's success is not just because of the super powerful chemistry between the main leads but also because of the performances of the supporting cast and more importantly the brilliant dialogs...πŸ‘