Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode 4 was wowww..that scene where he let her go...THAT is love!! He wanted HER to be happy and knew that's not with him to he let her go. He stepped backkk..that was so unlike hum, but then again, he is madly in love with her which is why he took that step.
Nowww I am eager to see the change of events and all. The promo is so intriguing..
ayshax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys,
I couldn't really get over the scene where Mohid sets Anmol free and the dialogue where he says "Pyar to karti nahi, na karo.. aitbaar to kar lo" 👏 It was fab so I couldn't resist making a VM particularly on that scene and dialogue.. So here it is and I'm also back on YouTube after a while! Feedback will be appreciated! 😊

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=2CkxxGPXrq0[/YOUTUBE]
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayshax

Hey guys,

I couldn't really get over the scene where Mohid sets Anmol free and the dialogue where he says "Pyar to karti nahi, na karo.. aitbaar to kar lo" 👏 It was fab so I couldn't resist making a VM particularly on that scene and dialogue.. So here it is and I'm also back on YouTube after a while! Feedback will be appreciated! 😊

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=2CkxxGPXrq0[/YOUTUBE]

its soo beautiful! true that scene was amazing tfs!
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thats a lovely VM Aysha...perfect song for AnMoh ❤️
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely. Everything about this drama is great. Love love love it. Lead pair is fantastic. Eagerly wait every episode
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Anmol is kameeni.. I don't like her.. 🤢 Mohid is soo good.. and I guess the other joker will also dump her on the nikaah day and she'll end up marrying Mohid.. Mohid is so passionate and intense.. all the adjectives to Mohid..
Dastu is hilarious.. he's soo soo jookesss 😆😆
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Anmol is kameeni.. I don't like her.. 🤢 Mohid is soo good.. and I guess the other joker will also dump her on the nikaah day and she'll end up marrying Mohid.. Mohid is so passionate and intense.. all the adjectives to Mohid..

Dastu is hilarious.. he's soo soo jookesss 😆😆

Dastagheer is such a fine actor.
His comedy timings are so apt.
❤️Mohid❤️

I can't wait for Anmol to fall for Mohid. I think by then Mohid will be offended from her. It is going to be interesting to see how she wins back his love.
Edited by Meeph - 8 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The entire journey from hate to love for Anmol would be a treat to watch..I just love those kinda stories! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode 😆 she will end up at Mohid's doorsteps in her shaadi ka jora!
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
After a long time a drama with good dialogues. I know all of you dislike Mehwish but she is still bearable than some sleep walking females leads in the other dramas.
Waiting for tomorrow's episode
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Did we get an episode today ?