Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

first episode down.. such a good show.. mayn ohh mayn.. Saba Hameed more than anything she stood out.. Humayun is loveee.. absolute loveee.. I don't like Mehwish but she was fine too.. The girl who plays her sister isn't bad either.. but the guy who plays Mohid's right hand is my absolute fav.. he's so good in every single character he plays.. the show has an amazing cast.. The surroundings of interior Sindh probably Hyderabad have been captured so nicely.. the cinematography is top notch.. direction, editing everything is so crisp.. I totally love it.. on to the second episode.. 😳

What's with Pak shows and their thing with weird names? Never in my life have I heard anyone called Mohid in Pak.. Anmol either.. 😕

Mohid's right guy is in Gul e Rana and I hate him in that show...but he is doing great in this show!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
U hate Asher bhai in gul e rana
What the hell
I LUV his scenes with sajjal in gul e rana

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

U hate Asher bhai in gul e rana

What the hell
I LUV his scenes with sajjal in gul e rana

I can't tolerate his constipated face...😆
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This show is amazing!! I have already watched 2nd episode like 6 times and cant wait for the next... I am hooked to any tv serial after such a long time probably after ZGH/Dastaan/Daam days... Humayion looks so dishy and I fell in love with his dressing sense, his arrogance and attitude ❤️ too good!!
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And for those who are asking Mohid and Anmol are not unusual names. I have worked as a school teacher for a short span of time after my undergrads and people here tend to like such kind of novel type/philosophical names... and yeah Mohid does mean the one believes in the oneness (of God in Islam)
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hello,
Did an episode air this weekend?
ayshax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi guys,

I'm Aysha and a VM maker 😛.. (Well a new one of Pakistani Dramas) I've just watched the first two episodes of Dil Lagi and I'm already loving Mohid & Anmols chemistry.. Anyways back to the point. I've made my first VM on them both on their title song.. Comments will be appreciated!

Edited by ayshax - 8 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sky23

Hello,

Did an episode air this weekend?

Same question :S I wasn't able to find it on YT 🤔
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No I think they didn't air it due to the Ind Pak match