Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
i m loving this show
mohid and anmol chemistry is awesome
i know this drama is bit filmy but dialogues are making it worth watching
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have started loving this show, in the first epi Anmol seemed a bit over the top but today she was much better...nd amazingly Humayun nd Mehwish realy look awesome together 👏
Apart from Anmol i realy liked Mohid'z mother...she iz different from the usual bechari type motherz we see 😆 ...i realy like the way Anmol repliez back wen needed 😆 she iz like a breath of fresh air among the roti dhoti heroinez...way to go Anmol

One last thing, i alwyz try not to make fun of or taunt on anyone'z face because we al are made by Allah but Mehwish'z poutty lipz r so distracting they look so artificial, she was beautiful before what torture has she done to her face ufh Allah !
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

i think the man in the library scene will be the other angle of this story

I highly doubt it, but then he could be..it's just my opinion that he's not related to the story any more than just being in that scene as a filler 😆
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The dialogues & Humayun as Mohid are the two plusses for me, the female lead is a little ott i feel even though her char is quite good!
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

The dialogues & Humayun as Mohid are the two plusses for me, the female lead is a little ott i feel even though her char is quite good!

I have seen the female lead in the drama Manjali before where her character was initially similar to Anmol,but she did not have this distracting pout there.
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WOW what an episode, you dont want to miss a scene. Humayun and Mehwish have an amazing chemistry. Amazing actors
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OMG I will marry him in a second!!
Not humayun eww
But someone who has the audacity to do what he did
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I highly doubt it, but then he could be..it's just my opinion that he's not related to the story any more than just being in that scene as a filler 😆

LOL same, I dont think hes the third angle.

I also think she might marry mohid because of her sister. This will be an interesting twist...but lets see what happens.

Overall great two episodes...cant wait for the next.

In love with the music tho every time Mohid comes in the picture.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I must say Nadeem Baig the director and whoever has edited this show have done an amazing job so far. The details, the ambience and how they have kept track of continuity in scenes .. it is just a treat to watch.
Edited by 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0 - 8 years ago
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel Mohid ki behen ka chakar Mishal ke mangetar Anas se chal ra hai